Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS

Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Ut-School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry, reconstructive dentistry, and more.Read his story

8619 Potranco Rd

San Antonio, TX 78251

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Paz

Dr. Paz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Paz "Our goal is to provide you with quality oral health care in a personalized comfortable environment. As a family, non-franchise, owned practice we promise to know you and listen actively to your personal concerns and preferences. Utilizing a complete diagnostic exam, articulator, and personalized care, we can identify the factors ensuring quality oral health care. We think you'll like the quite, peaceful, unrushed way we'll get to know you building a long lasting relationship."

4  Practice Areas

• Agd-Fellow Track
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Ut-School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Paz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Paz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Paz

Dr. Paz?
Dr. Paz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS
At last good old fashion care, professional, knowledgeable, effective, compassionate, and strives to answer all my questions. Every staff member has a great minodset for healthier patients. I am so fortunate and happy that I have found Dr. Paz and his team! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS?
Everyone that works there are always so nice and professional. The facilities are clean and comfortable. I've been with them for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS?
It has always been a relaxing stress free time when I come to Dr. Paz office. Jackie is very friendly and makes my visits go by quickly. She treats me with care and keeps me informed on what she doing and also gives me tips on how to better clean my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS?
Yes I would recommend Dr Paz. Today was my routine cleaning and X-rays. Always friendly atmosphere , my dental hygienist is very thorough and I would recommend her to anyone. I am trying to schedule more dental work with Dr Paz , trying to get insurance to pay some of the costs. I do recommend him...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Paz, DDS?
I always have a great experience when I visit Dr. Paz and staff. Truthfully, I really do feel at ease even with the most daunting tooth procedures. Every single time I walk through the door, staff refers to me by name as if I am family. That kind of warmth and hospitality is difficult to find in...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Paz?