Pediatric Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Jed Best, DDS
Dr. Jed Best, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

DR JED M BEST

180 W End Ave Apt 18

New York, NY 10023

Learn about Dr. Best

• Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Best is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Best has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Best has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Best does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Best and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Best's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Best to family and friends
Dr. Best's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Jed Best, DDS has been working with our son since birth. He is now 20 (in college) and Dr. Best continues to enthusiastically participate in all his appointments and dental care. He is a great dentist with a terrific demeanor and an excellent support staff.
in New York |
Dr. Best and his staff are AMAZING! He has a good sense of how to deal with each child and knows how to get treatment done quickly and efficiently. I take both my boys to him and they love seeing Dr. Best. He does not over-treat and doesn't make a mountain out of a mole-hill when it comes to teeth. Quite frankly he is the "Best"!
New York, NY |
Dr. Best has treated all four of my children. He is honest, kind, down to earth and a top notch physician. Additionally he has helped me navigate referrals with two of my children who have challenging dental cases. He is outstanding in every way.
New York, NY |
I have been taking my daughters to Dr. Best for years. He is a wonderful dentist and a kind man. The office is great and accommodating. We recently saw Dr. Jerry on a few occasions and were just as pleased. It is a great practice.
New York, NY |
Always honest and thorough!!!
in White Plains, NY |
Dr best is Simply the Best...technical perfection great chair side manner and makes everyone welcome and comfortable can imagine ever visiting another dentist
in New York, NY |
This is the best pediatric dentist's office on the upper west side!
in New York, New York |
My son is 18 months and Dr Best and his staff made his first dental experience extremely positive. I truly believe my son thought he was at a playroom, not a doctors office! I cannot thank everyone enough for making my son feel comfortable and providing him with excellent care.
New York, NY |
One of the best dental office experiences ever. The only bad thing is I wish the office was not just pediatric so then I could go here! The great news though is if you're looking for excellent dental care for your children as well as an extremely warm and nurturing environment which encourages kids to look forward to their dental visits (which will then encourage them to take care of their teeth) this is for sure the place for you! Dr. BEST. That says it all.
New York, NY |
Excellent. Highly recommend Dr. Best. My daughter has been seeing Dr. Best since she was a toddler and she is still seeing him at 17! She has never feared seeing the dentist and has received excellent care.
in Greenberg |
We've seen Dr Best and Dr Ashafri for years. The doctors are great! Very good with highly reluctant patients too :) Great care.
New York, NY |
We have used Dr. Best for years and always found him an excellent dentist. His office and staff is caring and he has always been on time.
in New York, NY |
We love Dr. Best and his staff. Dr. Best is not just professional but very Warm and caring. Always a good experience for my son.
Ny NY |
Drs Best and Ashraft are great at what they do! They know how to keep kids and parents engaged and happy, and give excellent care and advice. I wish our children did not have to age out of the practice.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Best is fantastic! He is truly a kind and caring dentist who is incredible with children. My girls have been seeing him since their first checkups at age 2, and they always look forward to going (and that's not a lie - they actually love going to the dentist)!
in New York, NY |
This is an excellent pediatric dentistry practice. The professional staff know what they are doing and they stand behind their work. They provide options for treatment and care. There is rarely any wait to see the dentists since the office is managed efficiently. I have recommended the practice to relatives with children and to friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jed Best, DDS?
Are you Dr. Best?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry