Dr. Jean Kang, DDS

EndodonticsFemale

Dr. Kang

Jean Kang Endodontics

666 Plainsboro Rd Ste 608 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Dr. Jean Kang, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Plainsboro, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kang to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Kang treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kang accepts

Dr. Kang accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Dr. Kang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kang

4.4

Dr. Kang

Dr.Kang is amazing! Her staff is friendly & professional & make you feel very comfortable. I presented with a very difficult root canal & Dr. Kang made 3 attempts over 3 visits to complete the procedure. Not once did I feel any pain or discomfort & I had no reservations about returning each time because I know I was in excellent hands. Even though her practice did not take my insurance, I would return to her & pay out of pocket because that's comfortable I felt. Thank you Dr. Kang!
Margaret Giovanniello – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
I am a repeat patient of Dr. Kang's, both times to perform a root canal. The office staff is very welcoming and efficient, and settled me in for my appointment with the doctor within minutes. I was shown a video presentation which explained the procedure, and Dr Kang also reviewed the procedural steps and set expectations for timing, potential discomfort, etc prior to beginning. She, and her technician, worked together as a smooth and seamless team throughout, and as she worked, Dr Kang frequently checked with me re: how I was doing. I experienced no pain during the procedure, and had no post-procedural pain over the next few days. I highly recommend Dr Kang, and will definitely return as a patient if future endodontal treatment needs arise.
Debra B – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Kang from my dentist. The front desk staff was friendly over the phone and in person. The office is clean and is Covid compliance. My root canal procedure went smoothly and I didn't experience any discomfort. Would recommend Dr Kang.
Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Called her out on conflicting info, and so she now refuses to treat me. My dentist sent me to her for CT scan, suspected fractured tooth. Without even knowing the results of the CT scan, she told me if sensitivity is not tolerable, then get a root canal. My dentist on the contrary said no root canal needed unless CT showed tooth fracture but not all the way thru. CT results at end of day was "normal". So...I asked...why do you say root canal, when my dentist said no root canal? Lots of projecting back on me not understanding her, and then refund for consult and refused to treat me. Im my own advocate. If two dentists are not on the same page, I will ask.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
ImOut – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
The office was immaculate; covid compliant; the staff was caring, considerate, and helpful. No one wants to get a root canal. But, if you do need that type of dental care do not hesitate to see Dr. Jean Kang . She is the real deal in terms extraordinary care. She is the best endodontist that has ever worked on my teeth and mouth. The experience was painless before, during and after the procedure. I felt safe; comfortable, secure; and confident in her presence.
Marilyn C. Levine – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Dr. Kang is excellent. I had to have a fairly complex root canal procedure. She explained everything clearly, gave me plenty of time to decide, and did the work professionally and virtually painlessly. Everyone in the office is kind, pleasant, and efficient. If I have to see an endodontist in the future, I will not hesitate to go to Dr. Kang again.
KM - Princeton – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kang as her and the staff were professional and explained everything clearly and what to expect. My procedure went smoothly with minimal pain.
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
I have unfortunately had several root canals done over time. None was a better experience than the recent one done at Jean Kang Endodontics. The experience was marked by a very high degree of professionalism from start to finish. The office is very clean and well maintained. The staff are informative at every step. Dr. Kang carefully explains what she is about to do before doing the work. She is careful and considerate for those of us who typically don't do well in the dentist's chair, and patiently pauses when I need a break. She provides instructions and has her office follow up at the end of the procedure. While I have been to very competent endodontists and other endodontists before, I believe that she and her office set the standard for what a competent and caring endodontist practice should be. I would wholeheartedly endorse her to anyone who needs to see an endodontist.
Dan – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Dr. Kang has done work on me several times over the past 10 years. I always felt like I was a terrible patient because I feared pain so much. I was never in one bit of pain during any procedure. Everyone in the office is helpful and the office is very clean. If need be I will return!
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Dr Kang and her staff are very efficient and kind practitioners. My procedure was handled quickly and with my maximum comfort and best outcome always in mind.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Kang and her office staff. They were pleasant, kind, professional. Dr. Kang explained with she was going to do and had her assistant call the next day to ask how I was doing. It was a painless procedure with little discomfort afterwards. When I went back for the second part she asked which option I wanted to complete her work. It was a very good, professional visit. Thank you.
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Highly recommended, saved me from lot of pain.
Anwarul Islam in East Windsor, NJ – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Comparing to other providers of the root canal procedure, this one was the most uneventful. There was no pain or any side effect after the procedure. I got detailed explanations before the start and Dr Kang listened to my thoughts and answered all my questions. I felt the care throughout my visit, even with little things like putting Vaseline on my lips before the start.
Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Dr Kang is a consumate professional. I was very nervous and she was confident, listened well, and took excellent care of me. Her staff was friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended!
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
The office is very well organized and the staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Kang explains all procedures and possible outcomes. She helped me feel very confident about her dental skills. I had a very good outcome. Her post procedure follow-up is excellent. I would highly recommend her.
Audrey Vernon – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?
Dr Kang was excellent. I had never had a root canal and she made me feel at ease right from the start. I had very little discomfort after the initial injections to numb my mouth. Very careful, professional and meticulous.
Princeton Junction, NJ – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Kang, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kang?

• Endodontics