Dr. Jay Singer, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 67

120 Reviews

Dr. Jay Singer, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 41 years. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Singer accepts

Dr. Singer accepts the following insurance:

Medicare Advantage PFFS
Advantage Plus
Advantage Plus PPO
United Concordia POS
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Singer treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Brace
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Nightguard
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

We treat our patients with an artistic attention to detail to harmonize the dental occlusion, create beautiful smiles, and to optimize facial esthetics.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

American Association Of Orthodontists
American Dental Association
American Lingual Orthodontic Association
College Of Diplomates Of The American Board Of Orthodontists
Delegate To The Atlantic Coast District Dental Association and Florida Dental Associations.
Florida Association Of Orthodontists

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singer

Dr. Singer?
Dr. Singer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jay Singer, DDS
We contacted Dr. Singer's office for a consultation for my daughter to get braces. Our initial conversation was very pleasant and we were told exactly what we could expect. we decided to use Dr. Singer for this. I can say throughout the entire process, we had a wonderful experience! Dr. Singer and staff were very kind and informative. If we had any questions or concerns it was always addressed. My daughter just had her braces removed and her teeth look fabulous! We are very happy with the outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
Fredo I . They did an excellent job,never have any issues,amazing staff ever great office great service great attitude great everything reasonable prices very friendly and helpful to me all the time Dr singer you made me feel very comfortable with my smile again I really appreciate the excellent work you have done and your team I will and have recommended your office to family and friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
Overall experience was positive and my daughters smile is beautiful! Totally happy with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Singer for anyone (young or older). The whole office environment is unmatched by any doctor, dentist, etc... that I have ever been to. This is certainly not your typical orthodontic office scenario. Evidenced by the masterpiece paintings throughout the office (which he painted, himself), the attention to detail speaks for itself in his work. It is obvious that he, along with his staff, are professional in all that they do. You will definitely feel welcome here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
Most intriguing office I've ever walked into. Not only is the office beautiful and covered in painting all done by Dr. Singer but they do great work correcting the smiles of both children and adults. Me and my son are patients and usually never wait very long. The staff is amazing. Always friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend going here if you need any orthodontic work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
My son had his braces off today, yeah! His teeth looks amazing! Dr.Singer and his staff are the best! They are awesome with the kids. Highly recommend this office and staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
Dr. Singer & his staff are phenomenal. Dr. Singer is a true artist. Both of our daughters have been patients of Dr. Singer's & I recommend him to everyone I know. There is never a wait, they are always accommodating with appointments based on our schedule. They make you feel at home & like part of a little family. Dr. Singer worked wonders on each of our girls. Our oldest had severe alignment issues & was suffering from self esteem issues. She now shows those pearly whites & never stops smiling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
Dr. Singer and his staff are the best! They are awesome with kids. Lexi and Drew are always happy to come to their appointments. Not only do their teeth look amazing, but the office has delicious snacks and drinks, video games, movies, coloring contests, and gift card prizes! Very happy with Singer Orthodontics!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
Both of my children have had braces. The staff was kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?
My 12 year old daughter had A LOT of work to be done with her teeth and had some anxiety about the whole process. As a parent, I was very pleased with the dedication, attentiveness and professionalism of the orthodontic team. Dr. Singer, Carlos, Katie, Juliana and Sheryl made the whole process very smooth for my daughter, who was very fearful at first. Each of them are amazing in their own way.Dr. Singer even closed the process with balloons and a song, making my daughter feel VERY special.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Singer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Singer?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singer treats patients.