Dr. Earl Jay Quigley, DDS

Dr. Earl Jay Quigley, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Earl Jay Quigley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Beaumont, TX. He is 54 years old.

3095 College St

Beaumont, TX 77701

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Quigley

Education data for Dr. Quigley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Quigley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Quigley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quigley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quigley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quigley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quigley to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Quigley's Performance
Port Neches, TX |
This was the most horrible experience ever. He stopped 3 times while removing my tooth. Once to search for a drill, 2nd to fix the water pump dispenser, and 3rd to numb me again do to the feelings of my nerve removal,and then to find another tool he needed to remove the remaining pieces that broke off in my gums. The Dr was very sweet and pleasant it's his work that was Horrible! Will never go back again. Thanks but NO Thanks!!
Groves, TX |
I barely saw him on the 1st visit. I had to reschedule the 2nd visit. The listed number is not the office but an answering/appointment scheduling entity. I was told Quigleys office would call to reschedule. I waited one week, no call. I called again, waited another week, no call. I had to go to his office to get an appointment. I had already paid and needed to have the procedure done. By this time I was in serious pain. The procedure was the most painful and traumatic experience of my life.
Have you seen Dr. Earl Jay Quigley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Quigley?