Dr. Jay Neuhaus, DDS

Dr. Jay Neuhaus, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry  |

Jay J Neuhaus is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care started practicing in New York, NY 1975. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Diplomate, American Sleep and Breathing Academy Board Member,International Academy of Sleep American Academy of Sleep Medicine American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES Founding Board Member of IAOS Diplomate, American Sleep and Breathing Academy PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Neuhaus Screening For Sleep Apnea And Snoring Testing For Sleep Apnea Treating Sleep Apnea And Snoring with Oral Appliances FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all credit cardsCare Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Office will complete all insurance forms HOURS Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Sleepwell Orthotics

• Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • Elderplan

Learn about Dr. Neuhaus

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Neuhaus I’m finally out of the “snoring bedroom” and back in the arms of my wife, thanks to you Dr. Neuhaus. I can’t thank you enough for providing me with an oral appliance which I actually can wear every night. I was given a CPAP many years ago, but never wore it. It was just too cumbersome, made me feel claustrophobic, and was a hassle to prepare and keep clean. I thought I was banished for life into the “snoring bedroom”. You’ve made me a happy man again!

This content was provided by Dr. Neuhaus Thank you soooo much Dr. Neuhaus for saving my marriage! I had been banished to the guest room due to my heavy snoring. I had no idea that I also had sleep apnea! You sent me home with a simple sleep test machine which confirmed that I was actually NOT BREATHING for almost half the night! Now that you provided me with a very comfortable and inconspicuous oral appliance, not only do I breath normally all night, giving me a very ref reshing sleep, but I no longer snore! I can finally move back into my bedroom with my husband. He thanks you too, by the way.

This content was provided by Dr. Neuhaus "WE WORK TO DELIVER LIFE-CHANGING RESULTS"

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Sleep Apnea Treatment
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for New York.

• The City College - BS Psychology - 1972
  • International Academy of Sleep
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • LVI
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Neuhaus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Neuhaus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Neuhaus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neuhaus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Neuhaus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neuhaus to family and friends
Dr. Neuhaus' Performance
He has fixed my many problems (implants, fillings, bridge work) over the years and I've always been satisfied. I plan on doing a sleep study to take advantage of his other specialty!
After some dissapointments recently with other dental offices, Doc Neuhaus' team is a breath of fresh air. Professional, thorough, and easy going (something that helps put me at ease). I hearitly reccomend.
annual checkups, teeth cleaning
I have had people complain to me about my snoring for maybe the past 15 years. It has been a problem any time I was traveling and sharing a room, and especially the past two years since I have been living with my girlfriend. I got a CPAP machine, but it really takes some getting used to the tubes and it does NOT travel well. Doctor Neuhaus was able to quickly get me fitted for an oral appliance and it is truly amazing. Both my girlfriend and my friends after a weekend awa...
Have been with Jay for over 10 years and have always had a consistently excellent experience. Highly recommend him to my family, friends, and contacts.
Dr Neuhaus and staff were absolutely wonderful! Went you first walk in they make you feel right at home and relaxed. The actually work that proceeded was pain free and quick and because of these factors i am no longer scared of the dental office :)
Dr Neuhaus has been my dentist for many years and he's always been great
Dr. Neuhuas has been my dentist for over 30 years. From basic cleaning and general maintenance to cavity repair and bonding, Dr Neuhaus and his staff have been on the leading edge of the profession and always provided me with professional and sound analysis, appropriate recommendations and professional work / dentistry and with a friendly engaging manner. I give Dr. Neuhaus and staff my highest recommendation.
Dr. Neuhaus has been my dentist for a long time, he is attentive diligent and makes my dental care painless.
Long time patient.
Makes coming to the dentist a good experience.
I have been seeing Dr. Neuhaus for over 25 years. His work is impeccable. If he suggests something like a crown which we all know is not cheap, he will, when he feels it is feasible, offer an alternative and whether he thinks it is worth trying or not. You can not tell the difference between many of his repairs and my natural teeth. "Props" also to his staff. Registered Dental Hygienist Linda Viviano examines and cleans my teeth with gentleness and thoroughness. She...
Its always great seeing Linda & Dr. Neuhaus
all went well
I have been Jay Neuhaus' patient for over 25 years during which time he has cared for my teeth excellently. He has performed a great deal of cosmetic dentistry on me and I never fail to get compliments on the appearance of my teeth. Just as importantly the work he does lasts. Of course, there is maintenance and upkeep, but Jay is an extremely pleasant and engaging person. It's always a pleasure coming in for my regular checkups. I can't recommend Jay Neuhaus highly enough!
have been treated by dr. neuhaus and his wonderful staff for over 30years. i respect their care and that they do not over treat or over xray.
Dr. Jay is the best dentist I have ever encountered. He makes the process of going to the dentist as painless as possible, and I could not recommend him more!
great
Always a great experience. I appreciate the care I'm given and the explanation of everything that is going on
The visit was quick, and as painless as a dental cleaning can be! Everyone was very kind, and my wait time was fewer than two minutes.
15+ years coming to Dr. Neuhaus (with a few years in between going elsewhere because I moved), but after coming back for the past couple of years, I couldn't be happier. Dr. Neuhaus is definitely top notch not just in expertise and knowledge but bedside manner as well... I am a nervous patient for any r=type of dental work and he makes sure I am always comfortable and at ease for even very tough procedures. I have had some extensive cosmetic and restructural work done, ...
I have been coming here since I was 5 years old I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
A thorough exam. Clean office. Good experience.
Excellent care!
Always great service ans efficient!
Everyone in this office is absolutely fantastic, friendly, efficient, and great communicators. I have been seeing Dr. Neuhaus and his staff for 5+ years and have been very pleased under his care.
Always a pleasure!
Great experience. Dr. Neuhaus' practice is amazing and attentive.
Excellent dentist. Always helpful and efficient.
I have been seeing Dr. Neuhaus for 30+ years and have always received excellent dental care from him, Linda and the rest of the staff.
sweet as sugar
I no longer snore and my husband is thrilled!
Have been seeing Dr. Neuhaus for years and have been pleased! My entire family sees him and his practice is fantastic.
I have been seeing Dr. Neuhaus for over 25 years - if that's not love - what is?! Kidding aside - he's great!
Whether I come to see Dr. Jay for a check up or a fix up he always makes me feel cared for and that I have received the most professional service anywhere. I've been lucky to have Dr. jay as my dentist for 40 years and cannot recommend him highly enough.
Dr Neuhaus has been my dentist for 35 years. He makes each dental experience pleasant and easy to take, and lets you know exactly what to expect. His office is warm and friendly and whenever I have ventured out of town and had to see another dentist, I always gave Dr Neuhaus a call to make sure everything was okay. You will not find a more caring or professional dentist anywhere. Jane Mark NYC
Filling and cleaning done expertly
I keep coming back happily. This has been the most relaxing part of my busy day.
He showed a sincere concern for me.
friendly and thorough. makes the trip to the dentist actually enjoyable!
New York, NY |
If I could leave less than a star, I would. Do not go to this dentist. Rude doctor.
Very pleased to be working with Dr Neuhaus.
Been coming here since day 1. They're the best!
I have always found Dr Neuhaus to be caring and highly effective. In fact, he treats my mother as well.
I described my problem and Dr Neuhaus listened and understood exactly what I needed. Reviewed the process with me and helped me understand the treatment, Thank you!
I've been a patient of Dr Neuhaus for more than 20 years, since I was 19 years old and just moved to NYC for college. He's always been a great dentist--professional, friendly, personable, and most importantly highly skilled and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone. I have moved to Philadelphia and still travel her to see him for all of my dental needs.
over 25 years of tremendous service
If you want knowledgeable dentistry and a comfortable experience. This is your place. You can't go wrong with Dr. Jay.
Jay and his staff always make every effort to ensure that the experience is as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. It's actually a pleasure.
I just had the most comprehensive exam ever!
Have you seen Dr. Jay Neuhaus, DDS?

Visit Dr. Neuhaus