Dr. Jay Neuhaus, DDS

Dr. Jay Neuhaus, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry  |

Dr. Jay Neuhaus, DDS is a sleep medicine dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry in 1975 and practices sleep medicine dentistry.Read his story

Sleepwell Orthotics

• Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • Elderplan

Learn about Dr. Neuhaus

Dr. Neuhaus' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Neuhaus "Jay J Neuhaus is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care started practicing in New York, NY 1975. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Diplomate, American Sleep and Breathing Academy Board Member,International Academy of Sleep American Academy of Sleep Medicine American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES Founding Board Member of IAOS Diplomate, American Sleep and Breathing Academy PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Neuhaus Screening For Sleep Apnea And Snoring Testing For Sleep Apnea Treating Sleep Apnea And Snoring with Oral Appliances FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all credit cardsCare Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Office will complete all insurance forms HOURS Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Neuhaus I’m finally out of the “snoring bedroom” and back in the arms of my wife, thanks to you Dr. Neuhaus. I can’t thank you enough for providing me with an oral appliance which I actually can wear every night. I was given a CPAP many years ago, but never wore it. It was just too cumbersome, made me feel claustrophobic, and was a hassle to prepare and keep clean. I thought I was banished for life into the “snoring bedroom”. You’ve made me a happy man again!

Thank you soooo much Dr. Neuhaus for saving my marriage! I had been banished to the guest room due to my heavy snoring. I had no idea that I also had sleep apnea! You sent me home with a simple sleep test machine which confirmed that I was actually NOT BREATHING for almost half the night! Now that you provided me with a very comfortable and inconspicuous oral appliance, not only do I breath normally all night, giving me a very ref reshing sleep, but I no longer snore! I can finally move back into my bedroom with my husband. He thanks you too, by the way.

"WE WORK TO DELIVER LIFE-CHANGING RESULTS"

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Sleep Apnea Treatment
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for New York.

• The City College - BS Psychology - 1972
  • International Academy of Sleep
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • LVI
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Neuhaus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Neuhaus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Neuhaus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neuhaus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Neuhaus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neuhaus to family and friends
based on 51 total reviews (51 with comments)

Dr. Neuhaus' Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

He has fixed my many problems (implants, fillings, bridge work) over the years and I've always been satisfied. I plan on doing a sleep study to take advantage of his other specialty!
After some dissapointments recently with other dental offices, Doc Neuhaus' team is a breath of fresh air. Professional, thorough, and easy going (something that helps put me at ease). I hearitly reccomend.
annual checkups, teeth cleaning
I have had people complain to me about my snoring for maybe the past 15 years. It has been a problem any time I was traveling and sharing a room, and especially the past two years since I have been living with my girlfriend. I got a CPAP machine, but it really takes some getting used to the tubes...more
Have been with Jay for over 10 years and have always had a consistently excellent experience. Highly recommend him to my family, friends, and contacts.

Are you Dr. Neuhaus?