Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Hansen

Palouse View Dental

1526 S LEVICK ST Moscow, ID 83843

Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Moscow, ID. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hansen to book an appointment.

Dr. Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen?
What People Say About Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS
Great experience. Everyone is friendly, caring and good at what they do.
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Always a great visit! I have been a patient for almost 10 years. Dr. Hansen is constantly improving his practice and with the latest in technology. Everyone is so friendly and it feels like I’m visiting family.
Whitney Aguilar – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Very little wait before seeing my hygienist who did a terrific job cleaning and scaling my teeth. Dr. Hansen had my night guard adjusted after seeing some wear that was causing a return of my TMJ syndrome symptoms. Definitely an upbeat experience, and love the office staff's friendliness and professionalism..
Joan K. – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
From the very first visit until now Dr. Hansen and crew have been awesome they treat you like family and take excellent care of you. I can't stand dentist never have and i actually don't fight my wife going to Palouse view Dental. I highly recommend them.
Chris – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Great staff. I was always afraid to go to the dentist from a very early age. The staff here really put you at ease. They seam to truly care and understand about you and your fears.
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Very professional. Careful and considerate. And always responsive whenever I had an emergency. Best Dentist I’ve ever had.
Myron Schreck – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and latest technologies makes for a pleasant visit.
George Klingler – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Great initial visit! Answered all questions and provided multiple options for treatment. Staff and hygienist are very pleasant and helpful
Debbie S. – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
I absolutely love Palouse View Dental. About a month ago I started the process of getting dental implants. I went in for the consultation thinking that i would be treated like crap like i had been at other dentist offices over the last 20 years. Boy they sure showed me i was wrong. Ive never felt comfortable at dentist offices and as soon as the consultation was done I felt like I had been going there since I was a kid. Very friendly and helpful and very clean. As most know dental implants are very expensive and Dr. Hansen and his team did everything possible to help us out and i was scheduled to start the process. Very happy I did it's been by far the best choice I have ever made when it comes to dental and healthcare. I've never had a Health care doctor call me after hours to check in on me let alone a dentist to see how i was doing. I would highly recommend Palouse View Dental. They are absolutely awesome and do amazing work.
Chris – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Kind, efficient! Great staff, clean calming office!!
Paris girl – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
The professional staff do great work, are extremely pleasant and make my visit comfortable, always. I have demanding dental issues and am able to feel reassured I am in professional hands.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Dr.Hansen and his staff have taken such good care of our kids. One needed quite a bit of work done and they were so kind and friendly with her.
Leah H. – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Friendly, professional, and just all around nice people. They listen to your needs and adjust accordingly.
Henry Moore Jr – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Dr. Hansen is so caring and I love my dental assistant, Taryn! My family is a Palouse View Dental family!!!!
ThomasFamily13 – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
It was great. Done in good time. Love Dr. Hansen.
Debbie Howerton – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
I had an unfortunate experience from a dentist to remain unnamed in Pullman. A crown that was seated so horribly I could not close my mouth properly. I called Dr Hansen in desperation based on a recommendation from a friend. He said he could “fit me in” if I could come right over. When I arrived I realized they were actually closed and on vacation that whole week! He and his hygienist came in while on vacation just to help me out! They were lovely. They were sympathetic and they were concerned about my well being first and foremost. Needless to say my husband and I have a new dentist and I can’t thank them enough....
Jeanne Weiler – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
I always receive the greatest care when I visit Dr Hansen’s office. Exams and cleanings are done with care and everyone is professional as well as friendly. Always recommend friends to make their dentist Dr Hanson .
Linette Roberts – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
Dr Hansen has been my dentist for over 10 years. I won’t go anywhere else! The office staff is absolutely the best. Very professional, kind and caring. I recommend them often to friends and family!
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?
A very informative visit. Really appreciate the information it helped out immensely. Thanks for the help. Work out scheduling for me due to work obligations. Great bunch.
Apr 05, 2019
Great dentist and staff.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Hansen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hansen?

Your mouth is the gateway to your body. We understand that your heart health, your unborn children, your risk for and control of diabetes, your sleep and your loved ones' sleep, your headaches and so much more are directly linked to your mouth and ja...

• Cosmetic Dentistry