Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 58

Dentistry

Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Angelo, TX.

Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD
2102 Pecos St Ste 1 San Angelo, TX 76901

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dentistry Practitioners in your area

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Fandel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fandel accepts

Dr. Fandel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fandel

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Fandel

I am the biggest chicken when it comes to teeth work. I’m not sure what it is but I’m 30 years old and can’t seem to not have a absolute panic attack even when it comes to a teeth cleaning. Dr. Fandel understood my fears of getting two teeth pulled, one of which wasn’t even planned. He kept me distracted and continuously made jokes that distracted me. If I ever had discomfort he immediately stopped and took the steps needed to ease any pain explaining he wasn’t in a rush and I didn’t need to be tough he just needed to know. He took amazing lengths in not only cleanliness but care during this COVID nonsense following all protocol. God forbid I ever have to have another tooth pulled, even across the world I would fly back just so I could have the care and consideration him and his staff provided.
Ashley Englund – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fandel?

Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Angelo, TX.

Does Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Fandel accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD's office located?

Dr. Fandel's office is located at 2102 Pecos St Ste 1, San Angelo, TX 76901. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Fandel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD?

2102 Pecos St Ste 1 San Angelo, TX 76901