Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 57

Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Angelo, TX. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fandel to book an appointment.

Dr. Fandel
2102 Pecos St Ste 1 San Angelo, TX 76901

Dr. Fandel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fandel

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Fandel?
I am the biggest chicken when it comes to teeth work. I’m not sure what it is but I’m 30 years old and can’t seem to not have a absolute panic attack even when it comes to a teeth cleaning. Dr. Fandel understood my fears of getting two teeth pulled, one of which wasn’t even planned. He kept me distracted and continuously made jokes that distracted me. If I ever had discomfort he immediately stopped and took the steps needed to ease any pain explaining he wasn’t in a rush and I didn’t need to be tough he just needed to know. He took amazing lengths in not only cleanliness but care during this COVID nonsense following all protocol. God forbid I ever have to have another tooth pulled, even across the world I would fly back just so I could have the care and consideration him and his staff provided.
Ashley Englund – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fandel?

What other Dentistry Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.

Where is Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD's office located?

Dr. Fandel's office is located at 2102 Pecos St Ste 1, San Angelo, TX 76901. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Fandel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jay Fandel, DMD?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Fandel treats your condition or procedure