Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS
Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ocoee, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Martinez's Experience

Visiting Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends
Dr. Martinez's Performance
in Ocoee, FL |
I was highly recommended to Doctor Javier Martinez. He is very professional and I trust Dr. Martinez. I have confidence that he has my best interest in mind when making decisions and recommendations for my dental care. Dr. Martinez answers all of my questions in a way that I can understand. He takes his time and I never feel rushed when answering all of my questions. All my life I felt very nervous and afraid of going to the dentist. Through all of the procedu
Orlando |
I had some major dental issues. I was completely honest with him and he was completely honest with me. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Martinez is kind a perfectionist and a true professional. Exactly the qualifications you should look for in a dentist.
in Minneola, FL |
Being new to Florida, I was looking for a doctor who could handle the problems of my dental prosthetics. Dr. Martinez was recommended. I have found him to be a doctor of the highest quality, always friendly and professional. His staff matches him in every way. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS?
Are you Dr. Martinez?

Compare Dr. Martinez

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Martinez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

Dr. Martinez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Martinez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.