Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS

Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Javier Martinez, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Ocoee, FL. He practices prosthodontics.

2702 Rew Cir Ste B

Ocoee, FL 34761

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Martinez

1  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

Education data for Dr. Martinez is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Martinez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martinez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends

Dr. Martinez's Performance

Dr. Martinez is great and very professional! All staff is very helpful and caring. Office is state of the art, very calm and very clean. Just love it!!!! Always a pleasure visiting!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was highly recommended to Doctor Javier Martinez. He is very professional and I trust Dr. Martinez. I have confidence that he has my best interest in mind when making decisions and recommendations for my dental care. Dr. Martinez answers all of my questions in a way that I can understand. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had some major dental issues. I was completely honest with him and he was completely honest with me. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Martinez is kind a perfectionist and a true professional. Exactly the qualifications you should look for in a dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Being new to Florida, I was looking for a doctor who could handle the problems of my dental prosthetics. Dr. Martinez was recommended. I have found him to be a doctor of the highest quality, always friendly and professional. His staff matches him in every way. I would highly recommend him to...more
Are you Dr. Martinez?