Dr. Jasvinder Badwalz, DMD

Dr. Jasvinder Badwalz, DMD

Dentistry | Male

I work to help people feel great about their smiles. I believe in treating you as a whole person, not just your mouth. My practice philosophy is based on the on-going research on the oral-systemic links showing stronger connections to ailments like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, strokes, pregnancy complications, and cancers. My passion is to help fearful and anxious patients overcome their fears and trust dentists. I understand how difficult it can be to seek dental treatment due to anxiety, and I provide compassionate care to help make the process enjoyable again.

I attended the Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine at Boston University for my dental education, earning my Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Since then, I have continued to advance my knowledge and training to deliver the highest quality of care to my patients while also keeping their experience as painless and comfortable as possible. In many ways, my education just began after my formal schooling. I enjoy expanding my knowledge base to take a more holistic approach of overall dental health and well-being, instead of just treating teeth. My recent continuing education courses have involved implant dentistry, TMD therapy, and headache and migraine management, just to name a few.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Badwalz's Experience

Visiting Dr. Badwalz

Dr. Badwalz accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Badwalz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badwalz to family and friends
Dr. Badwalz's Performance
Merced, CA |
The hygienists were great and their work is top notch, and Dr. Badwalz is clear with his explanations with what I needed. I strongly recommend.
Thank you so much for leaving us a five-star review! Happy to hear you are happy with our hygienists and that I was clear when explaining your dental treatment. Looking forward to seeing you next time!
in Merced ca |
One of the best experiences I've ever had at the dentist, sadly I had to move away but I most definitely recommend. The staff is very friendly, while working on your teeth they are gentle and don't pressure you to do anything right away. Dr. Badwalz took care of all my questions and took the time to talk to me about my options.
Thank you so much, Jessica, for leaving us a five-star review! Happy to hear my staff was friendly and I was able to answer all your questions. Sad to here you moved, but hope it was to bigger better things! Let us know if you ever need us!
in Turlock, CA |
I took my daughter in for her 6 months check-up. They told me that she needed sealant/fillers on 3 molars and filling one 1 molar for the cavity. Red Flag #1- the dental assistant showed me which ones they were then changed her mind. You can't changed your mind when the bill tells you the teeth number. Red Flag #2- the front biller did not want to take time to explain to me what I was being charged and would respond with a negative attitude each time I would asked a question or walk away. Avoid!
in Merced |
I had my dental cleaning today and I had one of my best experiences with Dr. Badwalz's office. The office staff, Gina is very sweet and helpful!!! Sutchen, my hygienist is very gentle and makes you feel comfortable! Thank you!
Hi, Teresa! Thank you for your 5-star review! I am glad your cleaning went very well! Gina and Sochhan are such a pleasure to work with I am glad your experience with them was wonderful! We look forward to seeing you next time!
Have you seen Dr. Jasvinder Badwalz, DMD?

Compare Dr. Badwalz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Badwalz says...

Dr. Badwalz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Badwalz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

Boston University School of Medicine

Graduated in 2006

California State University-Sacramento

Graduated in 2001

• Panjabi

Dr. Badwalz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badwalz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry