Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Yanich

Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Center,

1456 Marion Waldo Rd Marion, OH 43302

Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Marion, OH. He graduated from The Ohio State University Medical Center and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Yanich accepts

Dr. Yanich accepts the following insurance:

AmeriPlan
Discount Card
Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Principal Life
UniCare

1 board action Found
  • Multiple Categories (2/3/2016)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Yanich's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Teeth Extraction

The quality of care you can expect from any OMSC location reflects the highest standards in the industry. We are proud to offer our patients exceptional care by highly-trained, caring oral surgeons while minimizing your out-of-pocket cost.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

4.5

Dr. Yanich?
Dr. Yanich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS
Dr. Yanich and his staff were wonderful! I recently had my wisdom teeth removed, and greatly appreciate their promptness in scheduling the initial appointment as well as the extraction. I will definitely recommend this office to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Yanich and his staff. All were kind and Dr. Yanich took time to explain the procedures to me. I would highly recommend Dr Yanich for any oral surgery need you may have. I felt comfortable and at ease and that says alot once in the dental chair!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Dr. Yanich is thorough and very professional and we felt comfortable with both of our children in his care. The office also follows up the night after surgery and I find this helpful for worried parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
My son had an ideal experience getting his bottom wisdom teeth removed in this office. We plan to return when our other children need their wisdom teeth removed. Friendly, helpful, and professional doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Great facility with an outstanding staff. I had an extraction with anesthesia and everyone was so kind, kept me informed of each step of the process and very little pain and swelling afterwards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
I have really bad teeth and so embarrassed of them, I havnt smiled in almost 20 years because of it and the last thing I want is someone to see my teeth and be completely rude to me and treat me like scum because of bad choices growing up. Iv been treated badley every where I went even the dentist while seeking help for the major pain I been in. This man Jason yanich and his crew of respectful staffing is by far the best. They are really nice and respectful and to the point, here to help 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Dr. Yanich has just completed an implant for me. I have to say, this has been very painless. Dr Yanich is very good at what he does. He checked the implant, than he double checked it to make sure it was perfect. When I went to my dentist to have my tooth put in, she said the implant was perfect and the tooth went right in. I would recommend Dr Yanich to anyone that was on the fence of having a implant. He is very gentle, and excellent at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
During our consultation, Dawn and Dr. Yanich were extremely comforting, answering my many questions and going over the procedures/instructions/guidelines. They were patient with us about repeating information if needed. We left the office feeling great about my daughter's upcoming wisdom teeth surgery. The surgery also went very well. The nurses were very nice, talking to my daughter about various things to help her feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Yanich and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Dr Yanich is the best. I will never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Today I went in with jitters and feeling very nervous about my first oral surgery. The staff are so friendly and even helped ease my anxiety. It really does mean so much to me to be able to smile, again! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Had a tooth extraction - went very well. Dr. Yanich was very professional as was his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
They were all amazing and my son was not scared at all. He had very minimal pain and said the entire staff was fantastic!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
What a great experience! They calmed years of stress and fears I've experienced with dentists throughout my life!! So kind, professional, caring, and skilled at their job! Absolutely no problems afterwards! Thank you Dr. Yanich, I really appreciate you all!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
My son Jack had his wisdom teeth removed last week. The office was clean and organized. The staff answered all of our questions and helped alleviate any of my sons worries. The experience went smooth from start to finish and the post-op instructions were easy to follow for a flawless recovery. Thank you Dr. Yanich and staff! We will be returning in the future with our other kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
I would like to thanks Dr.JasonP.Yanich and his staffed for taking very good Care of me .I was comfortable safe and very happy .I would like too recommended all my family and friends again thank you Dr.Yanich and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
As always we had a great experience. This is the third time we have gone to Dr. Yanich. The staff are friendly and caring. Whitney was very thorough with instructions and after surgery care. The call to check on my daughter after the surgery was appreciated. The consultation the week before took 2 hours which was a bit long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
Our daughter had her 3rd molars out. The consultation was comprehensive and understandable. The day of surgury went well with good understanding of what to do after and how to administer ice and medication. We appreciated the follow up call as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?
I had a molar removed. The whole staff was very caring and thoughtful of making me comfortable due to me being nervous. Blankets music and even laughing gas(where has that been all my life) I even had to ask if it was out yet, because I couldn't tell when it came out. I don't like visiting dentist but the experience with Dr Yanich was not bad at all. The only negative for me. I work from 5:30 - 4:00 so very hard to contact due to office hours are over at 4:00pm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Yanich, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yanich?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yanich treats patients.