Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 52

Periodontics

Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Dublin, OH and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ohio State University Graduate Periodontology Program in 2000. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS

5152 Blazer Pkwy Ste 100 Dublin, OH 43017

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Stoner treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling

Dr. Stoner accepts

Dr. Stoner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stoner

I had a very complicated implant procedure involving several bone grafts and an extraction. I was well informed of the procedures on all of my visits. Dr. Stoner's professional staff are top shelf people. They are friendly and empathic of what I was going through. I would highly recommend Dr. Stoner and his staff.
Clifford -Baseler – Apr 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
Absolutely the most amazing group of professional! Feels like family the minute you step in the door. Dr. Stoner and his staff are the best to work with they truly want to help their patients..
Rhonda Rose – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
Great! From the time I check in, and check out , his team of people are wonderful. Dr.Stoner and his assistants have turned my gums around 100 percent. He's a tooth & gum God....and for that I THANK YOU
Scott Dahl – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
Kyle, was great as always with my cleaning. He was sure to keep checking to make sure I wanna doing ok, throughout the visit. One suggestion, I was a bit of a challenge finding the link to leave this review. I completed it on a mobile device so perhaps the full website doesn’t have this issue.
May 09, 2019
Thanks for the kind words. We're always looking...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
I enjoyed nothing but fantastic service from Doctor Stoner and his team and would not hesitate to give him and the team my highest recommendation to anyone seeking care! Steve Haxton CPA
Steve Haxton in Columbus, OH – Feb 07, 2019
Dr. Stoner's Reply –
Thank you so much for your recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
Dr. Stoner and his made me feel important and took care of me with diligence and made sure I was comfortable throughout my procedure and after. The most important thing for me is they are just a phine call away.
Alka in Dublin, OH – Jan 31, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
I Have worked many years special-needs dentistry and have had numerous experiences with dental professionals in the Columbus area. Dr Stoner and his staff represent the best of the best; exceptional, state of the art periodontal care, unsurpassed individual care and extraordinary staff. I will, without reservation, continue to recommend Stoner Periodontics to patients and colleagues alike.
Beth T. in Columbus , OH – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
I visited Dr. Stoner's office for 2 dental implants and graft surgery of my front upper and lower teeth. Dr. Stoner and his staff are incredible. I had no problems with my surgery. Dr. Stoner and his staff explained everything to me and I never felt rushed. I recommend Dr. Stoner to anyone who needs any type of periodontal treatment.
Karen Amerine in Columbus, Ohio – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?
From start to finish, My experience with Dr. Stoner, his staff, and the practice was top notch. Kind, courteous, and time conscience. I've had 2 surgeries done there and wouldn't go to any other place. Healing was quick and painless thanks to their work and attention to detail.
Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Stoner, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stoner?

Dr. Stoner and the teampromise to provide our patients with high quality, attentive, and individualized care in order to promote complete health through wellness and rejuvenation.

Dr. Jason C. Stoner is one of the top periodontists in Ohio. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University in 1997. Immediately...Read more

• Periodontics