Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Sayer
1215 George C Wilson Dr Ste 1A Augusta, GA 30909

Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Augusta, GA. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Sayer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sayer

Dr. Sayer?
Dr. Sayer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD
Unfortunately, I have been to Dr. Sayer a number of times. Each and every time he is top notch! Not only is he clinically sound, his bedside manner is exceptional. He is gentle and kind and understanding. Courtney at the front is always friendly and helpful. If you are in need of an endodontist, you will not find a better one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD?
From the first call for an appointment all the way to post questions about a root canal, Dr Sayer and his staff have been wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD?
My entire experience with Dr. Sayer's office was top notch from my first call to schedule through the follow up call Dr. Sayer made to me the evening of my procedure. Courtney was very friendly & helpful in scheduling my visit & giving me all the information I needed to feel comfortable with my choice. She & the whole office staff were friendly & welcoming. Dr. Sayer was amazing & put me at ease right away. I had very minimal pain and would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD?
Dentist are not my favorite people solely because they have to put their hands in your mouth. Although I was apprehensive about Dr. Sayer , because I found him on the internet, he was one of the best dentist I have had the pleasure of seeing. Dr. Sayer realizing my apprehension was very patient and very informative of all that he was about to do. The work that Dr. Sayer performed was done well and for two months I have had no problems. I would send all my friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD?
Dr. Sayer has performed 3 perfectly painless root canals for me and I couldn't be happier with his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Sayer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sayer?

• Endodontics

Dr. Sayer accepts

Dr. Sayer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Sayer treats your condition or procedure