Dr. Jason Russell, DMD

Dr. Jason Russell, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Russell, DMD is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care.Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Russell, DMD will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Education; University of Kentucky College of Dentistry – Lexington, KY. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships; Advanced training in Sedation, Invisalign and Advanced Functional Aesthetics. Personal Attention Professional Care; “My patients deserve the most beneficial and satisfying care, and that’s what my team and I aim to provide. To ensure your health is in the best hands possible, we not only feature the most up-to-date techniques and technology available, but we also consistently work to update our own dental skills and knowledge through continuing education.” Life & Hobbies; Dr. Russell currently resides in Louisville, KY with his wife Laura and daughter, Parker. In his spare time, Dr. Russell enjoys traveling, singing and playing guitar, music and animals.Read more

Crescent Hill Dental Care
2416 Frankfort Ave Ste 3
Louisville, KY 40206 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

“Dentistry allows me to enrich the lives of others – to restore their confidence with smiles they can be proud of. Even more importantly, it allows me to improve the collective health of my patients so they can live longer, happier lives.” My Mission; “I treat my patients just like family, so you can expect comfortable care in a relaxing environment every time you visit. Whether you’re experiencing tooth pain or looking to enhance your smile, your dental needs will be not only met, but exceeded.”Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Russell
Dr. Russell's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in New Albany, IN |
Dr. Russell and his caring staff accompanied me through extraction issues and making a lower denture. It was such a different experience for me than when I had my upper denture made by another dentist. Dr. Russell and his staff were always available to me within minutes if I had questions or problems. Now that I have everything comfortable and fitting well, I wanted to let everyone know how knowledgeable Dr. Russell and his staff are. If you want it done right, go to Dr. Russell. Thanks you.
in Louisville, KY |
Best experience I've had at a dentist. Traci does a great job and is very detailed in her explanations of everything she does.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Russell, DMD?

Dr. Russell says...

Dr. Russell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Russell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Gingivitis

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Russell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Russell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arestin® Therapy