Dr. Jason Rothenberg, DMD

Dr. Jason Rothenberg, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Jason Rothenberg, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Madison, NJ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2002 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

333 Main St

Madison, NJ 07940

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rothenberg

Dr. Rothenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rothenberg "After twelve years of practice as an orthodontist, I never get tired of seeing the changes that take place in a patient’s smile during treatment. Really understanding where the patient is coming from regarding oral health, and building a strong relationship with him or her along the course of treatment, is a rewarding experience I wouldn’t trade for anything. The people and the smiles are why I do this and have remained passionate about my profession throughout the years. I grew up in Manalapan, NJ and started down the path of orthodontics by earning a Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University. I went on to earn my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry, where I graduated as the top student in my class and was elected into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honor Society. I remained at Temple to complete an orthodontic residency program and earn both a specialty certificate and a Master of Science in oral biology. I also maintain a staff position at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. I’m proud to say I’ve been voted one of New Jersey’s top orthodontists in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and a favorite of families in Northern New Jersey in New Jersey Family Magazine. Our team is outstanding too: With more than 100 years of combined orthodontic experience, they are second to none. My office is fun and casual but we’re serious about what we do. We’ve even been honored by the New York Jets as the team’s official orthodontic healthcare giver. Away from work I enjoy playing golf and softball, physical fitness, and spending time with my family. My wonderful wife Jennifer and I have two sons, Ian and Jordan, and a cat named Cameron. It’s my goal to help you achieve the smile you want utilizing functional and aesthetically pleasing treatment. There is no age limit on orthodontic treatment, and we encourage anyone interested in improving his or her appearance, self-esteem, and oral health to inquire further. Please give us a call or stop by either our Madison or West Caldwell, NJ office. I look forward to meeting you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Rothenberg "Dr. Rothenberg's practice focuses on esthetic and functional treatment for children and adults in a caring environment. There is no age limit for braces and we encourage all patients to inquire about metal and clear braces, as well as Invisalign. We have truly enhanced our ability to create beautiful smiles and will continue our dedication to do so!"

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Penn State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Rothenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rothenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothenberg to family and friends

Dr. Rothenberg's Performance

My son has been seeing this office for almost two years, my insurance only covered $500. of a bal $6,500. His treatment is still on going, so I make a payment everytime I go into the office, sometimes he has a two months appt. I was called in yesterday by the billing manager and was told my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rothenberg is an Excellent Orthodontist!! He's Personable, Friendly, professional, and skilled! We are so happy to have been recommended to him!! I'd give him more stars if this website would allow it!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0