Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Jason Lee, DMD
Dr. Jason Lee, DMD is a dentist who practices in Tyrone, GA.

195 Greencastle Rd

Tyrone, GA 30290

• Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Lee

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Lee is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Newnan, GA |
No fairytale, I promise, truly a Dentist and Staff who really care about the patient. From arrival to departure and even beyond.
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Lee is a great dentist! He is professional, detail and thorough, and always is patient focus. He explains the precedures and all that will be done to ensure the patient understands and that they are comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and ensures Followup to ensure patients continues to have a great recovery process. I would highly recommend without hesitation or reservation Dr. Lee to my family or anyone else. He is truly the best dentist I have ever received dental services!
in Fayetteville, GA |
Greencastle Dentistey is the best! Professional in every way! Dr. Lee and the entire staff are the best! Because of Greencastle I know professional dentistry. They are patient focus and I enthusiastically recommed Greentcastle to my family and anyone else! Gregory Jackson
in Tyrone,GA |
I love this office they look me on an energency basis and i loved every body there...im def going back for my cleaning and other services ??
in Tyrone, GA |
Stay away. This is a money scheming business. We were told by their incompetent front office staff that our insurance was accepted and a quote for the work my husband and I needed done. We paid fully after the work was finished. Then one month later, we received a bill for almost $800, saying "insurance didn't pay as much as we hoped." Contacted the insurance company only to find out this dentist was out of network. We do take part responsibility, but they took advantage and were deceptive.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Lee, DMD?
Are you Dr. Lee?