Dr. Jason Knable, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Knable

Big Sky Dental

2523 6th Ave S Great Falls, MT 59405

Dr. Jason Knable, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Great Falls, MT and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry in 2006 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Knable's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Knable

4.0

Dr. Knable?
Dr. Knable's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Knable, DDS
My experience with Dr. Knable and his staff have been wonderful! I've had major issues over 30 years, a dozen different dentists and I always have anxiety, until I went to Big Sky Dental. I have never been so comfortable and calm (no oral or IV sedation) and that is because of their attitudes, approach and ability to provide quality services and care to their patients. I prepared for and paid for my dental work in advance as required, expecting a generous bill for 17 crowns and an implant and I am completely satisfied with the work completed and the fees charged. The equipment they use and in house, 1 day crowns was greatly appreciated and I did not even need to go back for ANY adjustments, everything fits perfectly! I highly recommend Dr. Knable and his assistant Jamie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Just started my second implant with Dr. Knable. My 1st is the most natural looking crown I've ever had. He spent the time to make a great natural color match. The whole process was very comfortable and easy. As always, the staff went out of their way to accommodate my tough schedule and took into consideration my 120+ mile drive to get there by combining appointments for us. When you're investing this kind of money into dental work, this is just how it should go. Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Dr. Knable has his staff give positive reviews. He cannot keep staff and as a former patient I can say it is because he is only interested in the money patients bring him not their care needs. He over charges and won't take insurances that don't let him. Don't waste your time or money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Dr. Knable and his team are always wonderful! I would recommend Dr. Knable to anyone looking for a dentist who has the latest technology in dentistry and an office that is so pleasant to be in. All his staff work together and make a great team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Great experience at the dentist! Dr. Knable answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable at my visit. Pleasant staff from the moment I walked through the door. I can't wait to bring my family here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Great experience . Great Team!! Dr. Knable made me feel comfortable and important. Would suggest him and his staff!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Knable?

Dr. Knable has always had an affinity for education, therefore he has exceeded his state's requirements for continuing education. His continued education relates to new technologies, additional laser dentistry training, sedation, and implants. This d...

2015
Portland Community College
1997
Walla Walla University

Dr. Knable accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dr. Knable treats your condition or procedure