Dr. Jason Knable, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Jason Knable, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Great Falls, MT and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry medical school in 2006. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Knable to book an appointment.

Dr. Knable

Big Sky Dental

2523 6TH AVE S Great Falls, MT 59405

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dr. Knable treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Knable's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Knable

3.9

Dr. Knable?
  • Office environment (21)
  • Staff friendliness (21)
  • Appointment scheduling (19)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
Highest prices I’ve ever been quoted for dental work. As an example, I’ve never paid more than $70 for nitrous oxide (which I must have because of anxiety over dental procedures), but Knable quoted $423 per session For the gas! Also, you have to pay the entire amount at the time you SCHEDULE the appointment....not at time of service but when you make the appointment. Now, I don’t have horrible teeth. I have 2 small cavities that need filled, a space that needs a bridge or implant because I had an extraction last year, and 2 teeth with cracks that apparently need crowns. The amount Knable”s office quoted for this work was over $10,000! I am still in shock. That was $3000 over the next highest quote. When I explained I can’t afford that much right now, I felt they lost interest in my business very quickly. No discussion on possibilities or what was most pressing and what could wait, etc... nothing. Very disappointed.
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Knable and his staff have been wonderful! I've had major issues over 30 years, a dozen different dentists and I always have anxiety, until I went to Big Sky Dental. I have never been so comfortable and calm (no oral or IV sedation) and that is because of their attitudes, approach and ability to provide quality services and care to their patients. I prepared for and paid for my dental work in advance as required, expecting a generous bill for 17 crowns and an implant and I am completely satisfied with the work completed and the fees charged. The equipment they use and in house, 1 day crowns was greatly appreciated and I did not even need to go back for ANY adjustments, everything fits perfectly! I highly recommend Dr. Knable and his assistant Jamie!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Just started my second implant with Dr. Knable. My 1st is the most natural looking crown I've ever had. He spent the time to make a great natural color match. The whole process was very comfortable and easy. As always, the staff went out of their way to accommodate my tough schedule and took into consideration my 120+ mile drive to get there by combining appointments for us. When you're investing this kind of money into dental work, this is just how it should go. Great experience!
Wolf Creek – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Dr. Knable has his staff give positive reviews. He cannot keep staff and as a former patient I can say it is because he is only interested in the money patients bring him not their care needs. He over charges and won't take insurances that don't let him. Don't waste your time or money.
Tammi in Great Falls, MT – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Dr. Knable and his team are always wonderful! I would recommend Dr. Knable to anyone looking for a dentist who has the latest technology in dentistry and an office that is so pleasant to be in. All his staff work together and make a great team.
Victoria in Great Falls, MT – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Great experience at the dentist! Dr. Knable answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable at my visit. Pleasant staff from the moment I walked through the door. I can't wait to bring my family here!
Nicole T in Great Falls, MT – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?
Great experience . Great Team!! Dr. Knable made me feel comfortable and important. Would suggest him and his staff!!!!
Jamie in Great Falls, MT – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Knable, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Knable?

2015