Dr. Jason Hartman, DDS

Dr. Jason Hartman, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Jason Hartman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lansing, MI and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Evergreen Dental Center

2805 E Mount Hope Ave

Lansing, MI 48910

Learn about Dr. Hartman

Dr. Hartman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hartman "I feel blessed and honored that our patients have chosen Evergreen Dental Center for their needs. I want our patients to have their best dental experience with us, and I do whatever it takes to achieve that goal. It means so much to me to know that what we do in our office makes a difference in the lives of so many people, whether we’re educating patients on home care, getting them out of pain, or creating for them a beautiful smile. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I began my formal education at Olivet College, where I earned my Bachelor of Arts in 1995. Knowing from a young age that dentistry was my calling, I continued on to the University of Michigan for my Doctorate of Dental Surgery, in 2000 Outside the Office Continuing education is a vital aspect of providing the excellent quality of care my patients deserve. I attend courses and seminars every year on a variety of topics from general dentistry to advanced restorative procedures. Continuing education re-energizes my zeal for dentistry and keeps me current with the newest technological advancements. My professional affiliations include: American Dental Association Michigan Central District Dental Society Michigan Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Donated Dental Services OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I grew up right here in Lansing, attending J.W. Sexton High School. I now live in Williamston with my wife, Sara and our three adorable children, Camden, Ella, and Amya. My biggest passion, outside of my family and dentistry, is golf. I played at both the high school and college levels, and can often be found on the green in my free time. I am also very passionate in rooting for University of Michigan althletics."

This content was provided by Dr. Hartman "Our Mission is to challenge the standard of family and cosmetic dentistry by creating beautiful healthy smiles with a personalized touch in a comfortable atmosphere with the latest education and technology by a professional caring team."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Olivet College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Michigan School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Hartman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hartman has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member