Dr. Jason M. Hartman, DMD

Dr. Jason M. Hartman, DMD

Orthodontics | Male | 39 years old

An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Hartman has passed the rigorous examinations required to become a Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He is among a small percentage of orthodontists in the United States to earn this degree of recognized excellence in his specialty. Additionally, Dr. Hartman has had his work published in the Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists Journal (Autumn, 2010) and has written other articles based on his research for peer-reviewed orthodontic journals. In November 2009, Dr. Hartman was invited to present his work at the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists' annual meeting in New York City, showcasing his Board cases and completed treatment to other orthodontists and staff. Furthermore, he is on-staff at Lehigh Valley Hospital, where he volunteers his time and services, teaching orthodontics to the dental residents. In 2012, Dr. Hartman was honored locally by the dental residents as "Teacher of the Year" at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg Dental Department. He was also honored on the national level in 2012, being named as one of America's "Top 40 Dentists Under Age 40″ by Incisal Edge Magazine, a nationally distributed publication.Read more

Spark Orthodontics
3076 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jason M. Hartman and his team at Spark Orthodontics provide the highest quality care in the most advanced facilities in the entire country. Dr. Hartman is the only dual-Ivy League trained (2 different Ivy League Institutions), Board Certified Orthodontist in Eastern PA and is a regional leader in treating patients with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. The Spark team is one of only 5 practices in Pennsylvania that has voluntarily certified all of it's team members through the AOAC, assuring the best care for you and your family. Call today for your FREE examination.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Hartman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hartman

Dr. Hartman accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hartman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Hartman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hartman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hartman
Dr. Hartman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
in Easton, PA |
My daughter is a patient at Spark Orthodontics. Dr Hartman & his staff have made her smile sparkle & shine! Thanks for making her as beautiful on the outside as she felt on the inside!
in Easton PA |
I am very pleased with spark. My son had his braces put on for a little over a year and they worked wonders. If a bracket fell off, this office was very quick to bring him in and fix whatever went wrong. Thank you.
in Bechtelsville Pa |
We were debating on getting our daughter braces for a few years. We knew she needed them but we were not sure how we could afford them. When we contacted Spark we did so with out much conviction because we thought that a brilliant smile for our daughter was not something we could afford for her, but Spark not only gave us payment options they did it very courteously. We are greeted with smiles and warm welcomes when we arrive and we leave feeling like we are part of the family. We reccommend Spa
in Bangor, PA |
My daughter is so pleased with her no gap smile!
in fogelsville |
Dr. Hartman and the treatment crew at Spark are second to none! He provided first class treatment and went above and beyond for my daughter making sure her smile came out perfect and in the time frame promised. The Offices are well run, the staff is friendly and you actually look forward to your visit! I am just sorry we suffered through another orthodontist with our older daughter before finding Dr. Hartman and Spark!
in Mont Alto, PA |
Your staff is very helpful and friendly. My husband and I really appreciate the fact that Dr. Hartman is an honest orthodontist; he did not push to have any work started until my son's teeth are ready for it. We look forward to going back in the spring of 2017!
in Whitehall Pa |
I have been taking my son to the Schoenersville Rd office for approximately 6 months. The staff is always so welcoming. Fresh flowers on the counter, an amazing wave tank, coffee and water available while you wait, a theater for the children along with the latest game systems to keep the young ones entertained while they wait. I almost forgot about the 5 tvs with the up to date scores on sports. The assistants are all friendly and the Dr.'s are always willing to answer any questions you may have
in Bethlehem, PA |
I would absolutely recommend Spark to anyone who is considering orthodontic treatment. Dr. Hartman and his staff are top notch, caring individuals who are truly dedicated to their patients. If you are looking for the highest quality orthodontic treatment available, in a family and community oriented environment, this is the place for you. I am blown away by my beautiful smile and my experience at Spark and thank Dr. Hartman and his team for everything they have done.
in Philadelphia, PA |
While Dr. Hartman is the most knowledgeable and intelligent orthodontist within my region, he remains to be genuine and compassionate about his surrounding communities. I chose Dr. Hartman, not only for my family and their oral hygiene, but because of his philanthropy and non-pretentious attitude. Anyone can walk into a Spark office and be welcomed with open-arms and non-judgement. One of my goals as a mother is to surround my children with inspiring role-models and Dr.Hartman is just that.
in FOUNTAIN HILL, PA |
My daughter loved her consultation. The atmosphere is very cool. I especially loved the water/bubble aquarium. I have already requested an appt for my youngest and have referred my boss to you, for migraines.
in Bethlehem, PA |
As an adult who needed braces, Spark Orthodontics was my first choice. They were able to work with me and work around my busy schedule. The doctors, technicians, and staff took special interest into my needs and how my treatment was affecting my daily life. I was extremely happy with the result of my treatment and Spark continues to follow-up and care even after initial treatment was completed. I would definitely recommend Spark Orthodontics to my friends and family.
in Easton, PA |
I continue to be amazed by the awesome customer service we receive at Spark. I've been taking my son for over 2 years for periodic checkups. I never felt rushed into treatment. Just 2 months ago, both my son and daughter got braces. Everyone we came in contact with was super pleasant and comforting to work with. They are happy to work with our schedules to make appointments, and go above an beyond in all regards.
in Allentown, PA |
I am not so pleased and wish my daughter would have more time with Dr. Hartman, she spends most of her time with his hygienist. but for the most part, he has been available to me when I needed to answer any questions.
Allentown, PA |
Clean respectfull staff
in Whitehall, PA |
EXCELLENT JOB
in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania |
Very friendly! Informative on the work they are going to do! Very peaceful atmosphere.
in Easton, PA |
I absolutely loved the experience my daughter had her first time. Every single person in the office was friendly and very helpful!
in Bethlehem, PA |
My daughter looks forward to every visit
in Bethlehem, PA |
The thing that I love the most about Spark Orthodontics is the respect that my family has received. My children are treated with great care and diligence. The doctor inspects their oral health and ameliorates their deficiencies without making them feel scared or unhygienic. The dental treatment is excellent and it's clear that my children's teeth are aligning beautifully. My family truly appreciates the high level of care that we receive at Spark Orthodontics.
in Allentown, PA |
Great office and staff @ Schnecksville location! They really go above and beyond to make sure your child has the best service. Dr. Hartman has proven that he cares about his patients as he has really worked with my son to overcome some difficulties. I highly recommend this office.
in Slatington,PA |
He was very nice to my 11 year old son.
in Temple, PA |
Doctors and technicians are top notch! They are on time, gentle, and caring. I bring my grandson there. He loves it. Kids game waiting area is fab!
in Schuylkill Haven PA |
I've been coming into your Schuylkill Haven location for consultations. I am glad for this location, as I can walk to appointments with my family if it is nice out. Everyone has been helpful so far with my consultations and mom doesn't feel pressured to make decisions on the spot.
in Allentown pa |
Awesome love the service it's quick to get an appointment! Always nice n helpful to answer any questions about the braces. My son was struggling they left him watch the video over again to insure properly cleaned n knowledge of.... six months in and doing great ! Thanks for making this easy for a mom!!
in Lehighton, PA |
Everyone at Sparks were very helpful and eager to answer my questions. My daughter really likes Dr. Destinee and Danielle :-)
in Reading, PA |
i'm so happy with the work done with my daughter, now she has gained self confidence and smile again, thanks dr. hartman from me and my daughter francheska rivera...
in Bethlehem, PA |
My son is a patient (Chase Yankowy) and he loves it there!
in Bethlehem, PA |
The best place for braces ever!!! service is amazing!
in Easton, PA |
My daughter goes to Sparks's and we love it! Dr and Staff is are so friendly. The atmosphere is very welcoming! Children love the movie and game room!
Have you seen Dr. Jason M. Hartman, DMD?

Dr. Hartman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jason M. Hartman and his team at Spark Orthodontics provide the highest quality care in the most advanced facilities in the entire country. Dr. Hartman is the only dual-Ivy League trained (2 different Ivy League Institutions), Board Certified Orthodontist in Eastern PA and is a regional leader in treating patients with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. The Spark team is one of only 5 practices in Pennsylvania that has voluntarily certified all of it's team members through the AOAC, assuring the best care for you and your family. Call today for your FREE examination.

Dr. Hartman says...

Spark is a local doctor-owned and doctor-operated practice, not one of those national chains.  Our owner doctor, Dr. Jason Hartman is a Board Certified Orthodontist.  Less than 25% of all Orthodontists are Board Certified.  Spark utilizes a team approach to treatment and offers the distinct advantage of having 6 orthodontists on staff to guarantee you get the best treatment plan.  We correct all forms of crooked and crowded teeth, spaces between the teeth, bad bites, as well as jaw alignment issues.  We also treat people with headaches and migraines, as well as those that suffer from TMJ disorders.  Additionally, we perform teeth whitening in our offices to help people not only have a beautifully aligned teeth, but teeth that whiter and brighter.  We use both Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, as well as metal and tooth colored braces.  We were also the first in the region to offer Acceledent to help speed up your treatment and cut your treatment times by up to 50%.

Dr. Hartman says...

At Spark Orthodontics, our Orthodontists have skillfully crafted over 20,000 smiles.  Since 2010, we have treated more patients than any other orthodontist in the region.  Experience is everything when dealing with your smile or your child's smile.  Don't trust just anyone with your smile, make sure you seen an expert at Spark Orthodontics today.

Dr. Hartman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Hartman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hartman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg General Dentistry Residency

Completed in 2005

Muhlenberg College

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Hartman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hartman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics