Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS

Pediatric DentistryMaleAge 47

Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Appleton, WI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cooke to book an appointment.

Dr. Cooke

Fox River Periodontics Sc

2557b E Calumet St Appleton, WI 54915

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Cooke treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cooke accepts

Dr. Cooke accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Dr. Cooke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cooke

4.4

Dr. Cooke?
  • Office environment (19)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (3)
I was referred to Dr. Cooke by my family dentist. From the first appointment on I was pleased with him and his staff. He clearly explained what he would do in a way that I could understand. He explained what I could expect after the procedure and how to deal with them. Throughout his treatment, I felt confident with him.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his entire staff were genuinely kind and caring. They made my gum surgery a pleasant experience, and I am very happy with the results. In a world of 'busy', it was refreshing to feel that each person I spoke with cared about me and my needs. I will definitely recommend them!
Cindy – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his staff are excellent - very professional and really know their niche profession! No one wants to have to have an implant or serious dental issue, but, if you do, you want to be in experienced hands! They were knowledgeable and sensitive to my concerns!
Betsy in Appleton, WI – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his medical staff are all very friendly and caring. I am very pleased with how my daughter smile turned out looks very beautiful.
Heather P – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke is without doubt the best periodontist that I have ever dealt with in the dental community of Green Bay/ Appleton area. He is thorough, professional, and yet very personable. He has that delicate balance down pat and exudes a professional confidence that he very obviously deserves with all his experience in his dental specialty. His skills are top notch, and one would be making a excellent choice to pursue treatment with him and his staff.
Jules R in Green Bay, WI – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
This isn't the type of procedure anyone WANTS to have, but if you need it, this is the place to go. Excellent attention from beginning to end! They made it as comfortable as possible and were great with post-op directions and follow up.
Richard in Neenah, WI – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
the lay person does not necessarily know whether the work that is done is of good caliber or not; they may know if the procedure caused pain, or if their own perception was met. However, they are not familiar with what it takes to do good work. The best mark I have is whether or not another dental professional notices or comments on the work. I have received several compliments and comments about Doctor Cooke's work; how nice it looks and how well it healed, etc. Dr. Cooke is an obvious per
susan in Appleton, WI – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Quick and easy. Walked through the steps and got it done. Latest technology and equipment for a perfect smile. Great staff that cares. Gave cell phone number in case any problems over the weekend and called to check how things were going. Hope I don't need them again but would be my first choice if I had another issue.
Bob in Appleton, WI – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Excellent experience from the moment I walked into the doors. Very personable staff. Sedated so I didn't feel anything. The next thing I knew, the procedure was done. Highly recommend Dr. Cooke and his professional team!
Appleton, WI – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his team were amazing. Even though I was nervous about the procedure, they put me at ease and explained the process so I could understand what was happening. I had great results and no post-procedure problems. Hopefully I won't need more periodontic work in the future, but if I do I'm going to Fox River Periodontics.
Kerry S in Appleton, WI – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
I really enjoy the staff, all are friendly and professional throughout the appointment. They remember you one visit to the next. This is a professional medical office that genuinely cares about you.
Kelley in Appleton, WI – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his team do incredible work. They are always very professional and personable. Dr. Cooke genuinely cares about my well-being and always takes the time to listen to any of my concerns. The staff at Fox River Periodontics makes me feel comfortable from the time I walk in until the time I leave. I would highly recommend them.
Juan A in Little Chute, WI – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
I had a great experience with Dr. Cooke checked in with me every step of the way to make sure I was comfortable and not in any pain. I highly recommend going to Dr. Cooke he and his staff truly take a team approach to make sure your experience is second to none.
Harvey in Appleton, WI – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
A very caring professional group Everyone at Fox River Periodontics is great. I was surprised at how painless and quick my procedure went.
Kathy in Appleton, WI – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr Cooke took time to evaluate my issues and develop the best plan that would work for me. He also kept my financial situation in mind. The staff at the office are always friendly. It seems like a happy place to work.
Martinsburg, PA – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Expect to wait 1hr even with an appointment. Poor knowledge. Prescribes wrong medication. Rude. Will only come back to this guy for a doctor's certificate.
New York, NY – May 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
They did not make me aware of charges for my visit prior to beginning work. I walked into their office with the understanding that I was receiving a free consult and estimate for potential periodontics work, only to receive a bill for $151.00 Honesty is not a universal trait in the medical field and this office is the perfect example. Additionally, the estimate I received from Fox River Periodontics was over $1,000 more than another office for the same work. Save yourself the time (and $$$!).
Tyler K in Green Bay, WI – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooke?

• Pediatric Dentistry