Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Cooke

Fox River Periodontics

2557B E Calumet St # B Appleton, WI 54915

Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Appleton, WI. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Cooke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cooke

4.4

Dr. Cooke?
Dr. Cooke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS
I was referred to Dr. Cooke by my family dentist. From the first appointment on I was pleased with him and his staff. He clearly explained what he would do in a way that I could understand. He explained what I could expect after the procedure and how to deal with them. Throughout his treatment, I felt confident with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his entire staff were genuinely kind and caring. They made my gum surgery a pleasant experience, and I am very happy with the results. In a world of 'busy', it was refreshing to feel that each person I spoke with cared about me and my needs. I will definitely recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his staff are excellent - very professional and really know their niche profession! No one wants to have to have an implant or serious dental issue, but, if you do, you want to be in experienced hands! They were knowledgeable and sensitive to my concerns!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his medical staff are all very friendly and caring. I am very pleased with how my daughter smile turned out looks very beautiful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke is without doubt the best periodontist that I have ever dealt with in the dental community of Green Bay/ Appleton area. He is thorough, professional, and yet very personable. He has that delicate balance down pat and exudes a professional confidence that he very obviously deserves with all his experience in his dental specialty. His skills are top notch, and one would be making a excellent choice to pursue treatment with him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
This isn't the type of procedure anyone WANTS to have, but if you need it, this is the place to go. Excellent attention from beginning to end! They made it as comfortable as possible and were great with post-op directions and follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
the lay person does not necessarily know whether the work that is done is of good caliber or not; they may know if the procedure caused pain, or if their own perception was met. However, they are not familiar with what it takes to do good work. The best mark I have is whether or not another dental professional notices or comments on the work. I have received several compliments and comments about Doctor Cooke's work; how nice it looks and how well it healed, etc. Dr. Cooke is an obvious per
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Quick and easy. Walked through the steps and got it done. Latest technology and equipment for a perfect smile. Great staff that cares. Gave cell phone number in case any problems over the weekend and called to check how things were going. Hope I don't need them again but would be my first choice if I had another issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Excellent experience from the moment I walked into the doors. Very personable staff. Sedated so I didn't feel anything. The next thing I knew, the procedure was done. Highly recommend Dr. Cooke and his professional team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?
Dr. Cooke and his team were amazing. Even though I was nervous about the procedure, they put me at ease and explained the process so I could understand what was happening. I had great results and no post-procedure problems. Hopefully I won't need more periodontic work in the future, but if I do I'm going to Fox River Periodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cooke, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooke?

• Periodontics

Dr. Cooke accepts

Dr. Cooke accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Cooke treats your condition or procedure