Dr. Jason Cohen, DMD

Dr. Jason Cohen, DMD

Endodontics | Male

Endodontics Ltd 115 Elizabeth St Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Get Directions

We strive to provide the highest quality endodontic care in a clean, careful environment. We attempt to be responsive to patients' needs in a time sensitive manner. We understand that when an endodontic emergency arises, it needs to addressed quickly.

Dr. Jason Cohen, DMD is an dentist who practices in Mount Pleasant, SC. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen's Performance
Johns Island, SC |
This guys great; he's very calming. He's professional and straight forward with you. My brother, who's a dentist, recommended him to me. The procedure was painless and quick.
in Mt. Pleasant |
Dr. Cohen is fantastic! Best dentist appointment I've experienced.
in Charlotte, NC |
I am a nervous dental patient to begin with so I was really sweating having to have a root canal. Dr. Cohen did a great job helping me relax and assured me there was nothing to it. His staff were friendly and nice every time also. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Cohen did a great job making me feel comfortable about getting a root canal done. I am one of the overly-anxious types about going to the dentist and Dr. Cohen was very understanding. If you're nervous about getting a root canal, tell him up front and he'll for sure the experience a breeze. I had an appointment for a Thursday, called him on Monday morning at 6am with a bad tooth ache and he got me in the next day. Great dentist great guy.
in Charleston, SC |
Great experience! I'm a 55 yr old that has unfortunately spend a lot of time in the dental office. Jason is one of the best I've experienced. Starting with my emergency root canal at 8:30 Sat night to the follow up visits, both he and the staff was great. Very compassionate and understanding of the pain I was in. Thank you Jason.
in Charleston, SC |
My 13 year old son was attacked on a visit to NY and his tooth was broken. He needed a root canal, so I went back to Dr. Cohen who had done a root canal for me a year earlier. His office was compassionate, capable and had excellent follow up care. I asked him to prepare documents for the Courts to consider in my son's case against his attackers. He did so efficiently and completely. Since then, I have another son who has been under his care with the same wonderful result. Recommended highly!
in Isle Of Palms, SC |
My experience at Dr. Cohen's office was great...from start to finish. I was treated with kindness and compassion but knew I was in very capable hands. Everything was explained to me from start to finish. My root canal took a lot less time than I expected and pain free.
in Key West, FL |
I was recently on vacation visiting friends in Mt. Pleasant SC and had to have an emergency root canal. How fortunate I was to find dr Cohen. Even though I didn't have an apt. He worked me in. Not only was he professional and competent but he and his staff were so kind and accommodating. He made sure I was taken care of and was very thorough in helping me through the healing process. I cannot say enough good things about this practice. I would definitely recommend dr Cohen 100%. Janet life
in Frederick, MD |
Just like many reviewers, I was on vacation when I knew something wrong was happening in my mouth!! I left a voicemail on Sunday night to this office, who was recommended by a local, and in the morning the staff called me, and got me in by 12:30. They were awesome and very competant. You know when you meet someone and you get the feeling that they are an expert in their field and you can honestly know you will be completely taken care? That was Dr. Cohen. Serious genius in his field. GO!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Cohen and his entire staff are absolutely wonderful. We were in town visiting the area when my husband had a dental emergency. Dr Cohen called us back right away even though we called very late, and saw him first thing the next morning. The office is clean, organized and so efficient. Dr Cohen is also so kind and caring, takes calls any time of day, and really wants to help his patients to be free of dental pain. If this ever happens again, we would gladly drive the 5 hours.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Wow! I had the most wonderful experience with a root canal. Dr. Cohen waked me through every step of the way to the point there were no surprises. Even after the appointments there was no pain involved with my procedure. I would highly advise anyone who is needing this procedure to go to Dr. Cohen.
in Mt Pleasant, SC |
I am a male aged 59. For my first root canal I was referred to Dr Cohen by my Dentist Doug Alterman. Dr Cohen saw me in his Mt Pleasant office immediately at 5:30 on a Thursday afternoon. 45 minutes later I had my first root canal and felt great. Three weeks later, today, we finished the process. Not one single problem! Dr Cohen is high tech and has a great style and his staff is happy and know what they are doing. All in Dr Cohen has a great practice and gets nothing but praise from me!
in Marshall, Ca. |
Needed an emergency root canal. Dr. Cohen is an excellent endodontist. Great staff. Very thoughtful. I would highly recommend both him and his staff.
in Charleston, SC |
The best root canal I have ever had (I know, kind of a misnomer)! The procedure was efficient and the staff was very friendly. Dr. Cohen put me at ease and checked in with me throughout the procedure. I am relieved to have found a professional I can trust in this area. Thank you!
in My pleasant sc |
Did a great job in relieving my pain and explaing everything about the procedure. First root canal for me and it was virtually painless.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Cohen, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cohen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Abscess

Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine

Completed in 2000

University Of Georgia

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics