Dr. Jason Campbell, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Jason Campbell, DDS
Dr. Jason Campbell, DDS is a dentist who practices in Prescott, AZ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Campbell's Care Philosophy

Welcome! We are a full-service family and cosmetic dental practice. We are a progressive office with a focus on preventive care and employ the latest technology like CT Scan, Digital X-rays and E4D Technology for same-day crowns. We provide service from simple needs as tooth decay and dental hygiene to complex cases like implants, TMJ, full-mouth rehabilitation and serious gum disease. We use only the highest quality dental labs and materials and provide warranties on labor and materials.

Dr. Campbell's Experience

Visiting Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Campbell is now accepting new patients
Jason C. Campbell, DDS, Cosmetic & Family Dentistry139 Whipple St
Prescott, AZ 86301
(928) 776-1208Get Directions

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
Dr. Campbell's Performance
in Prescott, AZ |
When we moved to Prescott, I needed a new dentist. At the recommendation of our realtor, I saw Dr. Campbell. Wow! Dr. Campbell is so much more than a dentist. It was clear from the first visit that he cares about your whole health as it relates to your teeth. He doesn't pull any punches. You get straight answers from him. His office staff is wonderful, and the whole experience is one that makes me look forward to dental visits. When I had a dental emergency, I was cared for right away as well.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I've previously left a review, but just want to "shout out" how incredibly awesome Dr. Campbell is! He not only does an OUTSTANDING job, along with his knowledge of numerous "special" procedures, but he also stands behind his work!! I had to get a procedure redone, due to the acidity I have, which probably broke down the material used on my tooth. I was just over joyed that Dr. Campbell did a "redo" at absolutely NO CHARGE at all. This kind of "warranty" and integrity, is a "rare find"!
in Prescott |
Dr. Campbell proved to have the knowledge and expertise to handle all the tasks to do the rehabilitation of my mouth: Surgery, bone grafting, implant placement, prosthetics and the collaboration with a first class dental technician. He did a fantastic job and I can highly recommend him to anybody who needs dental work done, especially when practical experience in today's very diverse dental medicine is required.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Campbell was recommended to me by a friend. He and is staff are more than great. I have had a long history of headaches. After having the T-Scan, I went ahead with the occlusal adjustment procedure. My bite was off considerably and Dr. Campbell felt this procedure may very well reduce my headaches. I was also fitted for an Occl mouth Guard to wear at night. I am excited about my future visits with Dr. Campbell and staff and their expertise.
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been going to Dr. Campbell for approximately 10 years, and have had a considerable amount of work completed. Every procedure that was done was 100% satisfaction. One of the most important procedures had to do with my bite. My teeth were misaligned for years and causing my bite to be way off. Dr. Campbell put me though a procedure that aligned by bite, which made a world of difference with my sleep, stress and continuous grinding of my teeth. I wish I had the procedure years ago.
in Prescott, AZ |
Always very personable yet professional. Had the Process of the Equilibretim done and, even though expensive, glad I did. I no longer have an achy jaw and I don't subconsciously pop my jaw sockets, which I was doing frequently. My bite now has even pressure throughout rather than heavier on one side. I didn't realize how much the procedure has helped me overall, until well after the fact.
in Prescott, AZ |
I will recommend for sure from the moment I walked in I felt welcomed. The Dr. took time to explain every step of my teeth care and procedures that needed to be done. They are all very kind and sweet. I have always been afraid of any work done and they all made me feel at ease you might say I felt the care and attention they provide. Even though I have a long way to go I feel confident that the work will be done right. Thank you all for your attention and understanding God bless Nelly
in Dewey, AZ |
Our experience with Dr. Campbell and his staff was beyond the excellent rating above. If we could give him and his staff six stars we would not hesitate. I highly recommend this doctor and organization to anyone in need of dental work be it standard procedure or require highly skilled attention to detail. M. Davis
in Valley Park, MO |
My son has had a troubled life that he began to take control of almost 2 years ago. Dr. Campbell and his staff were a key component in helping him realize that he could be confident in his appearance and, that people that don't know you can care about you. He has been given back the beautiful smile that we all remember. My son and I cannot say enough about the professionalism, compassion and patience of Dr. Campbell and his staff. Thank you!!!
in Prescott, AZ |
Our family has been patients of the practice for over 11 years. We keep coming back because we are highly satisfied with the excellent care, advanced technology, education and friendly service we receive from Dr. Campbell, Dr. Farnsworth, and the staff.
in Prescott Valley, AZ 86414 |
Dr. Campbell is by far the most professional, courteous, & competent Dentist I have ever been to. I was in a jam with an out of town wedding less than a week away. He squeezed me in & even stayed late putting a temporary tooth in the space of a pulled tooth towards the front of my mouth. He'll never know the cofidence this gave me to smile, talk, laugh, and take photos at this very special occasion. I personally cannot thank him enough and would highly recommend Dr.Campbell and his entire staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Campbell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Campbell?

Compare Dr. Campbell

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Campbell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1997

• Other Education
    Dawson Academy

Completed in 2003

Herman Ostrow School Of Dentistry Of Usc-Prosthodontics, Periodontics & Oral Surgery
    White Cap Institute Surgical Training & Implantology

Completed in 2013

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry