Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Jason Alster, DDS
Dr. Jason Alster, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fair Lawn, NJ.

20-20 Fair Lawn Ave

Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Learn about Dr. Alster

• Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Alster is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Alster has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alster to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Alster's Performance
Saddle Brook, NJ |
Dr. Jason is amazing. My daughter just had two teeth pulled and with such ease. He explains everything and made both of us feel very comfortable. He knows his stuff! She is walking out like nothing happened.
Fair Lawn, NJ |
Just got my wisdom teeth out and 5 minutes later I'm feeling awesome! Not many people can say they don't mind coming to the dentist, but I sure can!
Fair Lawn, NJ |
This doctor is the best dentist I have ever been a patient of! He is very understanding, personable, kind and compassionate. He spends time with me and never rushes through my appointments. Whenever I am in the office I always hear other patients say how great both Dr. Jason Alster and Dr. Bram Alster are at what they do. I highly recommend them to everyone in search of a fantastic dentist.
Union City, NJ |
Dr. Jason Alster is an amazing dentist! Looking forward to using him in the future!
Newark, NJ |
Great friendly dentist. Took care of my teeth with the necessary time and care. Will definitely be my dentist moving forward. Loved the office. Tvs while you get your teeth fixed!
Paramus, NJ |
DR JASON ALSTER AND HIS STAFF MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE FROM THE MOMENT I WAS GREETED BY THEM AT THE RECEPTION AREA. DR " J" AS HE IS CALLED ( AS HE WORKS IN HIS FATHER'S OFFICE , DR.BRAM ALSTER) TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERY ASPECT OF MY PROCEDURE. I HAD A DENTAL PROCEDURE PERFORMED PAIN FREE WHILE I WAS RELAXED IN HIS CHAIR. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR JASON ALSTER AS A CARING AND SKILLED DENTIST, WHO MAKES VISITING THE DENTIST A VERY CHEERFUL ,PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.
in Paramus, NJ |
Great young dentist. Smart gentle and caring. Perfect work and no pain. Excellent
Have you seen Dr. Jason Alster, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alster?