Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Raina

Beaches Dentistry

324 3rd Ave N Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Jacksonville Beach, FL. She graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Raina's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raina

Dr. Raina?
Dr. Raina's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS
Dr. Raina is a wonderful professional. She made my son and myself feel not only as a patient but as a family. She always gave us a smile and made every appointment with her a great experience. She did a good job with my son braces and made us enjoy the journey with confidence. We are going to miss Dr. Raina
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina has been wonderful to work with. My son's smile looks great. She was very proactive in trying to straighten out some concerns/issues with office staff at Mainstreet Dental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is absolutely amazing! She is professional, compassionate, and just so friendly and pleasant. She made the "braces experience" wonderful for my son and her confidence gives me every confidence!! Dr. Raina explains her decisions for treatment and your child's progress every step of the way. She's the best and my family loves her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
We have had only positive experiences with Dr. Raina. She is excellent with children and has a way to make everyone feel comfortable. She explains each part of the process clearly and lets you have an informed decision in your treatment plan. I would recommend anyone to her, and if any of my other children need braces- I wouldn't even look someplace else. We feel so blessed to have Dr. Raina as part of this community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina has been an amazing orthodontist to both my daughter and son. Very friendly and detail-oriented. My daughter is now at the end of her treatment and she couldn’t be happier with the results. I am confident my son’s treatment will be the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
We had nothing but a wonderful experience with the ortho treatment for a daughter from Dr. Raina. Very thorough, caring and explains every procedure and expectation. Not only meet expectations, but exceeded them. 3 other orthodontists wanted to put chains on my daughter's teeth (cost well over $1,000) and Dr. Raina said let's give mother nature time to work and teeth DID come in on their own without needing that evasive work. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is always informative, friendly and on time. She and her office staff are very helpful and timely. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is a great orthodontist I would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina and her friendly staff have made my sons orthodontist experience absolutely wonderful. She is so professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. The results that we have gotten so far have been incredible. We are always in and out of our appointments on time or ahead of schedule. I would recommend Dr. Raina to anyone who asks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
My daughter sees Dr. Raina for her braces. We are now nearing the end and what an amazing difference in her teeth and jawline! Dr. Raina has saved us with her miracle work! We were told by other dentists that our daughter would need teeth to be removed as well as jaw re-alignment surgery. She had a severe overbite with a tiny mouth size and significant overcrowding (teeth on top of teeth). Dr. Raina was able to correct everything with braces and rubber bands. By far the best ortho ever!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Raina?

Dr. Raina is a strong believer in "Prevention is better than cure" and hence recommends first orthodontic consult at age 7-8. If needed she intervenes with early limited treatment to avoid complex situations and treatment in the future.

S...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Vanderbilt University
University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Raina accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Raina treats your condition or procedure