Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Female • Age 40

Dr. Raina

Beaches Dentistry

324 3rd Ave N Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Jacksonville Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Raina to book an appointment.

Dr. Raina's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raina

Dr. Raina?
Dr. Raina was very awesome! My son loves her . I love how she communicates with her kid patients! She talks to them through their whole visit to ensure that they are okay ! Shes always on time and She is very professional. My son use to be scared of the dentist but every since he has been seeing her he gets so excited!
Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
My daughter’s orthodontic work was impeccable. Dr. Raina and her staff are very thorough, kind, and efficient. My daughter and I are extremely happy with her results!
Marla – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Five stars are just simply not enough! Dr. Raina is a friendly and intelligent Orthodontist. She was easy to speak with regarding my daughter’s treatment from the initial consultation visit until braces were removed today! I liked watching her interact with other patients and their parents when I was in the back office. I remember thinking - wow these kids really like her! She committed to my daughter’s wishes from the start, keeping us informed along the way and not shying away from letting us know OUR responsibilities. I feel very lucky to have found her.
Cristina C. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is a wonderful professional. She made my son and myself feel not only as a patient but as a family. She always gave us a smile and made every appointment with her a great experience. She did a good job with my son braces and made us enjoy the journey with confidence. We are going to miss Dr. Raina
Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina has been wonderful to work with. My son's smile looks great. She was very proactive in trying to straighten out some concerns/issues with office staff at Mainstreet Dental.
Wendy C in Punta Gorda, FL – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is absolutely amazing! She is professional, compassionate, and just so friendly and pleasant. She made the "braces experience" wonderful for my son and her confidence gives me every confidence!! Dr. Raina explains her decisions for treatment and your child's progress every step of the way. She's the best and my family loves her!
Kacie and Drake S in Cape Coral, FL – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
We have had only positive experiences with Dr. Raina. She is excellent with children and has a way to make everyone feel comfortable. She explains each part of the process clearly and lets you have an informed decision in your treatment plan. I would recommend anyone to her, and if any of my other children need braces- I wouldn't even look someplace else. We feel so blessed to have Dr. Raina as part of this community.
L Rassoull in Cape Coral, FL – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina has been an amazing orthodontist to both my daughter and son. Very friendly and detail-oriented. My daughter is now at the end of her treatment and she couldn’t be happier with the results. I am confident my son’s treatment will be the same.
Cape Coral – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
We had nothing but a wonderful experience with the ortho treatment for a daughter from Dr. Raina. Very thorough, caring and explains every procedure and expectation. Not only meet expectations, but exceeded them. 3 other orthodontists wanted to put chains on my daughter's teeth (cost well over $1,000) and Dr. Raina said let's give mother nature time to work and teeth DID come in on their own without needing that evasive work. Highly recommend!
Darcey Johnson in Cape Coral – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is always informative, friendly and on time. She and her office staff are very helpful and timely. Thank you.
Krista Jeleniowski in CAPE CORAL, FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is a great orthodontist I would recommend to anyone.
Reina Mito in Cape coral, FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina and her friendly staff have made my sons orthodontist experience absolutely wonderful. She is so professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. The results that we have gotten so far have been incredible. We are always in and out of our appointments on time or ahead of schedule. I would recommend Dr. Raina to anyone who asks.
Valerie R. in Cape Coral, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
My daughter sees Dr. Raina for her braces. We are now nearing the end and what an amazing difference in her teeth and jawline! Dr. Raina has saved us with her miracle work! We were told by other dentists that our daughter would need teeth to be removed as well as jaw re-alignment surgery. She had a severe overbite with a tiny mouth size and significant overcrowding (teeth on top of teeth). Dr. Raina was able to correct everything with braces and rubber bands. By far the best ortho ever!!!
Ann in Cape Coral, FL – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina is the best! She is always honest and positive when explaining things. She makes sure that patients understand exactly what she is doing and why. She is also very alert and detail oriented. She saw something in an image of our daughter’s mouth that needed a follow up with an oral surgeon. She explained her concern and provided a referral. Thankfully, it was not a major issue, but we appreciated her thoroughness.
APV in Cape Coral, FL – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr Raina and her orthodontic practice have been amazing since day one. Both of our daughters have received great care in their journey with braces. The staff is always very friendly and appointments are always performed on time and with one on one followup during every visit.
Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
My daughter has been going to Dr. Raina for a little over a year now, we love her! She is always takes her time and talks to you. I also loves her staff! Everyone is good and personable. Dr. Raina is always looking further down the road for you. She always recommend what's best for my daughter! I trust her totally!! Thank you Dr. Raina! And her staff!
Lan in Cape Coral, FL – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
Dr. Raina has been a great orthodontist. My daughter has been her patient for a year now and she is always so nice and informative. She likes perfection!Her staff are always willing to go above and beyond to accommodate everyone's needs.I would definitely recommend mainstreet dental!!!
E Lopez in cape coral, FL – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
I would recommend this doctor and staff to anyone.
Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
We have been coming to Dr. Raina for about 2 years now. Since she has taken over, it has been a wonderful experience for my kids. She and her staff are very pleasant , professional and make you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her.
Jennifer W in Cape Coral, FL – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?
My son went through his first set of braces with Dr. Jasleen Raina and our experience has been great! The staff is very nice and friendly and seems really happy to be there and enjoying their work environment. Dr. Raina is very knowledgeable and really good with the children (my son was 8). She listens to concerns and explains everything in details. My son as well as us parents felt very comfortable! She was the reason we stayed with that practice!! We highly recommend Dr. Raina and her team!!
Cape Coral, FL – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasleen Raina, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Raina?

Dr. Raina is a strong believer in "Prevention is better than cure" and hence recommends first orthodontic consult at age 7-8. If needed she intervenes...Read more

Dr. Raina attended dental school at the University of Illinois at Chicago, following which she practiced general dentistry in the Chicago and Florida....Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics