Dr. Jared Ford, DDS

Dr. Jared Ford, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Jared Ford, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Myers, FL. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.Read his story

7630 Cambridge Manor Pl

Fort Myers, FL 33907

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ford

Dr. Ford's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ford "Dr. Jared Ford is a dentist in Fort Myers, Florida. He specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Ford believes strongly in working together with our patients. Together they decide which treatment is best for the patient. Dr. Ford expertly performs all dental care in a gentle and timely manner. Dr. Ford received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from University of Detroit Mercy in 2009. He completed his undergraduate studies at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. Dr. Ford is highly regarded for his skills in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He has completed hundreds of hours of advanced training at Spear Education. Dr. Ford strives to remain on the cutting edge in both care and technology. He regularly attends advanced education courses through out the country. Professional affiliations include: American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, West Coast Dental Society, Lee County Dental Society. Dr. Ford's greatest passion is spending time with his family. Dr. Ford and his wife enjoy raising three beautiful daughters. As a couple they strive to give back to the community. They partner with multiple charities throughout Fort Myers and Lee County."

This content was provided by Dr. Ford "Dr. Jared Ford is a  dentist  specialized in general and cosmetic dentistry. Working in the heart of Fort Myers, Dr. Ford knows choosing a dentist is a personal decision. We are honored that you have chosen  our dental family  as your new dental care home! We have been serving patients in the Fort Myers and Southwest Florida area for over 35 years! We look forward to being your dentist for years to come!

Our dental office strives to develop lifelong relationships with our patients. Dr. Ford combines the latest technology with a professional and compassionate dental care staff. The result is a beautiful and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.  Your first visit for dental care is as comfortable and comprehensive as possible! We will gather information from you regarding your past dental history. You are also given time to get to know our dentist.

You and the dentist will develop a plan that best suits your dental care needs. You are the most important part of this process. The dentist and staff are knowledgeable in many forms of dental care.  Our dentist will inform you which treatment is the most ideal and long-lasting. The dentist also makes sure your plan is one you are comfortable with.

Dental care is based on a trusting open relationship with your dentist. You should never feel pressured or dissatisfied with your dental care! We want you to be excited about working towards a beautiful new smile. When you are happy, we are happy. Many of our patients have left  testimonials  to share their standout experiences with our office!

You deserve a beautiful smile. Contact our office or schedule an appointment today!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Spear Education Center
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ford to family and friends
4.5
based on 14 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Ford's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Ft. Myers, Fl
I would recommend Dr. Ford. He has a kind and gentle approach. His staff is wonderfully caring and knowledgeable. Comfortable atmosphere.
in Bokeelia, FL
He took over a local dentist practice. He has an excellent, very friendly staff, but his chair-side manner is brusque. He may be a fine dentist, but the man he replaced, Dr. Paul DeCarlo, was much more pleasant. I found Dr. Ford difficult to communicate with, no sense of humor, and I felt he was...more
in Wadsworth, Ohio
I am visiting from Ohio and had a dental issue. They got me in the same day. The staff is very caring and so patient. Dr Ford was kind, knowledgeable and gave me options and expected costs. I highly recommend this office.
in Richmond va
My name is Read Bentorki I'm from Algeria I used to live in fort Myers and now after I moved to Richmond I just wanna say to Dr jared Ford and the stuff of DDS how much I miss you guys it was the greatest experience for me fixing my damaged teeth with all comfort and no fear at all after I had a...more

Are you Dr. Ford?