Dr. Janice Work, DDS

Dr. Janice Work, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Janice Work, DDS (Jane) is a Dentist - Pediatric Dentist practicing in Elk Grove, CA, Started practicing 984 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry California society of Pediatric Dentists American Board of Pediatric Dentistry College of Diplomates FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, personal checks, debit cards and most major credit cards. For your convenience, we also provide third party financing through Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Blue Cross MetLife Delta Cigna Humana Guardian Aetna Ameritas Assurant DenteMax First Dental Health Liberty Dental Principal Dental United Concordia Health Net CCPOA Dental Benefits Provider GEHA Lincoln Dental Pacific Union Dental Premier Access Reliant Standard Life Insurance Safeguard Fun Life OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM Friday: By appointment only

Dentistry For Children

9045 Bruceville Rd Ste 180

Elk Grove, CA 95758

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • First Dental Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for California.

• Georgetown University School Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Pediatric Dentistry-University Of Nebraska Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • American Board Of Pediatric Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Work has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Work has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Portuguese
  • Tagalog

Dr. Work does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Work and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Work's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Work to family and friends
Dr. Work's Performance
The staff is very professional and works with with children.
I like how every question i had was answered. and how i got updated about everything and i wasn't as worried as i was before the appointment .
she made sure i understood every then that was going on. janice works good at what she does...thank you and your staff....
The procedure was smooth, and staff attempted to calm my daughter through the process as her nerves began to get the best of her. Dr. Work provided very calm, smooth and specific work. This dentistry is geared toward children with movies playing and treats to reward the patient.
excellent service and friendly staff
I greatly appreciate the dentist and her patience with my children and her willingness to help them understand their dental results, though in observance with dental assistant cleaning teeth she seemed slightly rough. Otherwise she was very polite.
Love it here!!!
todo bien
has been wonderful. my grandson totaly trust Dr. Works and we are treated like family
My kids loves coming for their cleaning, staffs are super nice.
great service in all levels
great place, very friendly and my kids love it.
great service; always friendly; professional and timely
Dr. Work has been my son's dentist since he was 5 years old, he is now 17. Everyone in the office is great and awesome with my son as well as me. They have always made my son feel comfortable and are excellent at explaining any procedures that occur with him to me. Thank you!!
Dr work took the time to address my questions and concerns. Staff are all very friendly and helpful
excellent
The staff did so much to make my daughter feel comfortable. I am very glad we were recommended to this practice and will continue to keep them as her dentist.
i would recommend this dentist to all my friends and family. staff is really nice and explain everything and very accurate in dental work. she is amazing with my kids and it makes my kids feel welcome to go to the dentist with out any problems and hesitations
excellent, very friendly.
My children been with Janice Work for 7+ years and its always been a pleasure.
comforting with dealing with my child
Both my boys go to this dentist and have for the past few years. They are always super friendly and my kids are always happy to go to the dentist. It is a warm atmosphere, the staff is super helpful and accommodating.
Awesome personalized service
I have never had an issue. My kids like coming here and they leave happy.
Patient focused.
Have you seen Dr. Janice Work, DDS?

Visit Dr. Work

Dr. Work accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • First Dental Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA