Dr. Janice Chou, DDS

Dr. Janice Chou, DDS

Endodontics  |
Female
Dr. Janice Chou, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Newport Beach, CA. She practices endodontics.

1441 Avocado Ave Ste 509

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Chou

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Chou is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chou has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chou to family and friends
3.7
based on 18 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Chou's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Corona, CA
I was referred to Dr. Chou by my general dentist for a root canal. She did a wonderful job. Dr. Chou was professional and kind. Sylvia was very sweet and helpful regarding my insurance and scheduling my appointments. Jamie was very compassionate which made me feel at ease during the root canal....more
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Great experience!! I just had a Root canal completed by Dr Chou, and it went perfectly! She and her staff were very compassionate and professional. Very nice office.
in Newport Beach, CA
I have been a patient at Dr. Chou's practice for 3 years. She is an excellent endodontist, and very skillful at what she does. Her office is clean and has the most high-tech equipment. Staff are caring, sweet and helpful. I am glad my dentist referred me to her practice.
in Newport Beach
My experience in Dr Janice Chou's was really great. This was my first time needing a root canal, so I was very nervous. This office made me feel very comfortable. the procure was easy and my insurance was processed very efficiently by the office manager.
in South Gate, CA
My experience, was absolutely wonderful. First class office with a cutting-edge technology . Would highly recommend this office.

Are you Dr. Chou?