Dr. Janice Chou, DDS

Dr. Janice Chou, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Janice Chou, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Newport Beach, CA. She practices endodontics.

1441 Avocado Ave Ste 509

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Chou

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Chou is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chou has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chou's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chou to family and friends

Dr. Chou's Performance

I recently had a root canal done by Dr. Chou. The procedure was so quick and painless! I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Chou and her staff. Thank you for the wonderful level of care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chou and her staff are amazing. They made me feel so comfortable. They really cared about my needs and concerns as a patient. I recommend Dr. Chou’s office to anyone who is in need of endodontic treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great experience!! I just had a Root canal completed by Dr Chou, and it went perfectly! She and her staff were very compassionate and professional. Very nice office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient at Dr. Chou's practice for 3 years. She is an excellent endodontist, and very skillful at what she does. Her office is clean and has the most high-tech equipment. Staff are caring, sweet and helpful. I am glad my dentist referred me to her practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My experience in Dr Janice Chou's was really great. This was my first time needing a root canal, so I was very nervous. This office made me feel very comfortable. the procure was easy and my insurance was processed very efficiently by the office manager.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0