Endodontics  |
Female
Dr. Janice Chou, DDS
Dr. Janice Chou, DDS is a dentist who practices in Newport Beach, CA.

1441 Avocado Ave Ste 509

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Chou

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Chou is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chou has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chou to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Chou's Performance
Corona, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Chou by my general dentist for a root canal. She did a wonderful job. Dr. Chou was professional and kind. Sylvia was very sweet and helpful regarding my insurance and scheduling my appointments. Jamie was very compassionate which made me feel at ease during the root canal. I would recommend her to anyone needing a root canal.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Great experience!! I just had a Root canal completed by Dr Chou, and it went perfectly! She and her staff were very compassionate and professional. Very nice office.
Newport Beach, CA |
I have been a patient at Dr. Chou's practice for 3 years. She is an excellent endodontist, and very skillful at what she does. Her office is clean and has the most high-tech equipment. Staff are caring, sweet and helpful. I am glad my dentist referred me to her practice.
in Newport Beach |
My experience in Dr Janice Chou's was really great. This was my first time needing a root canal, so I was very nervous. This office made me feel very comfortable. the procure was easy and my insurance was processed very efficiently by the office manager.
South Gate, CA |
My experience, was absolutely wonderful. First class office with a cutting-edge technology . Would highly recommend this office.
Tustin, CA |
when I had endodontics by Dr. Chou, she hurt my tooth to break it. I called her many time and told message to officer, but nobody call my back. I'm stilling call her and wait her response.
Have you seen Dr. Janice Chou, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chou?