Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Janet Visanescu, DMD
Dr. Janet Visanescu, DMD is a dentist who practices in La Grange, KY.

120 E Adams St Ste 1

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Visanescu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Visanescu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Visanescu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Visanescu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Visanescu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Visanescu to family and friends
Dr. Visanescu's Performance
Dr. Visanescu has taken care of all our needs related to our dental care. I would recommend her to anyone needing a dentist.
in La Grange, KY |
I have been with Dr. Visanescu for over 20 years. She always makes it a joyful experience instead of dreading to go to the dentist. She cares about her patients in every way to the extent of checking on them outside the office. She is a wonderful dentist, never rushed you to move on to another patient. I intend for her to be my dentist as long as I live.
in La Grange, KY |
Dr. V has been our family?s dentist for over 20 years and we continue to be very satisfied and confident with her skills and commitment to us as her patients. Dr. V and all her staff have always been not only friendly but also professional at all times. The ease and flexibility of making appointments as well as for unexpected dental work is something we have always appreciated about her practice.
in La Grange, KY |
We have been patients for 14 years. Dr. V is the best dentist I ever had and she is great with children of all ages. She is also a sweet person who has a big heart and always made us feel appreciated.
in La Grange, KY |
Since my wife and I became patients of Dr. Visanescu, we have enjoyed expert professional service to include annual/semi-annual teeth cleaning, treatment for gingivitis, tooth fillings/replacement, crowns, bridges, root canals and treatment for tooth injuries. When I cracked five of my upper front teeth, Dr. Visanescu placed crowns on them and in the process ?straightened? the teeth for a better appearance. Dr. Visanescu also wrote two letters to my insurance company describing the injury and th
in La Grange, KY |
I have been a long-time patient and am completely satisfied. I have always been greeted and treated cordially and promptly.
in La Grange, KY |
My husband and I have received our dental care from Dr. V for over 25 years. Her office is a relaxed environment where you feel like family. She knows the names of our children and always asks about them. We have received excellent services over the years and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality dental care.
in La Grange, KY |
?You can?t go wrong visiting her office? We love going to see Dr. V for our dental needs. She is kind, caring, gentle and is genuinely concerned about our comfort and health. You can?t go wrong visiting her office.
in La Grange, KY |
?what more could anyone want from their dentist?? A cap on a rear molar came off. Dr. V was the only dentist who would make time to see me. After examination, she felt hat the cap did not need to be replaced and that the molar would be fine as is. This was almost 10 years ago and the molar is still fine. This saved me the expense, time, and most likely discomfort of having the cap replaced. Dr. V has never tried to sell me anything other than provide me with the required dental care necessary.
in Florence, KY |
My family and I relocated to the LaGrange area in 1997 and all of us became patients of Dr. V. She is a fantastic dentist and a wonderful person. She always makes you feel comfortable and is genuinely concerned about not only your dental health but your overall well being. 10 years ago we transferred an hour away from the area but we continue as patients and will do so as long as she is in practice. It's well worth the drive! Needless to say we highly recommend Dr. Visanescu.
in La Grange, KY |
I have always thought that choosing a dentist is like choosing your method of execution. But I must say, selecting ?Dr V? has proven to be among my very best life choices. I am now in my 21st year as her patient. She is caring, gentle, and a real professional. This lady is a real gem! I have never looked back, not even once!
Have you seen Dr. Janet Visanescu, DMD?
Are you Dr. Visanescu?