Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD

Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemale

Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stoess-Allen to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Park Avenue Orthodontics

Visit Website
New York Office935 Park Ave Ste 102 New York, NY 10028
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Stoess-Allen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stoess-Allen

Dr. Stoess-Allen
The quality of service and the result are excellent. They do it efficiently and absolutely does not hurt. I like everything. And the prices are normal.
Jacob Williams – Aug 04, 2020
My experience with Dr Stoess-Allen was perfect. On consultation, I explained my goals with treatment (not too many "buttons" on front teeth, shortest time of treatment) etc. She created a plan that was exactly what I had asked for. Her office staff is amazing, every single person there knows you and your case. There is something to be said about experience in the field- she was able to explain reasons for everything she was doing and to appropriately plan out what I should expect. Do not go to anyone else for your Invisalign she is the best in NYC (and I have had experience with other Invisalign providers).
Alicia M – Mar 14, 2020
Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen is a real pro, and very compassionate. She will serve you well if invisalign is the way you wish to go. Her staff are great too, very professional and they explain everything as you go.
Sep 12, 2019
My invisalign experience at Park Ave Orthodontics with Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen has been as painless as I could ever imagine. I was able to complete my treatment and gain a perfect smile in less than a year. The whole team is extremely friendly and knowledgable so I always felt like I was in good hands. Would recommend to anyone! An overall amazing experience.
Tracy R. – Mar 21, 2019
When I first came to Park Avenue Orthodontics I was always afraid to see pictures of myself smiling. The team here told me that they would change all of that and now I'm proud to smile! Sometimes when I see pictures prior to my Invisalign treatments it's hard to recognize myself. One of the best decisions I made was using Park Avenue Orthodontics for my Invisalign adjustments.
Mike S. – Mar 07, 2019
I came to Dr. Stoess-Allen with an open bite and tooth grinding - she fixed my problems plus optimized my smile cosmetically. I am so happy with the outcome. Thank you to Dr. Stoess-Allen and her team!
C. D. – Feb 01, 2019
My experience with Dr. Stoess-Allen has been amazing. I'm very happy with the result. My teeth look perfect!
Jay S. – Jan 25, 2019
Words cannot express how happy I am with the completion of my treatment and the amazing staff!!! It was a long journey since Sept 2016- between attachments, refinements, buttons, and various elastics, I had it all. Dr. Stoess-Allen and her crew took such good care of me, kept me motivated, positive, and honest. The times I was down when new attachments were added, I always received a phone call the next day to check in. Dana was incredible in reassuring me it w...
K. M. – Jan 16, 2019
Dr. Stoess-Allen is incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and straight-forward. She developed a plan to straighten my teeth and correct a severe open-bite, and four months later the difference is already so noticeable that I've been getting compliments from all of my friends! Furthermore, all of the staff at the office are extremely helpful and accommodating. I honestly wish I did this 10 years ago, but am so glad I'm doing it now!
A. D. – Jan 04, 2019
I first saw Dr. Stoess-Allen for myself, as an adult whose teeth and jaw shifted after pregnancy. She was so thorough and thoughtful and restored my bite beautifully. Years later, I took my daughter to see her for braces. She and her wonderful staff showed my very sensitive daughter so much tenderness and patience over the years. I am writing this review as she is getting her braces removed, revealing the most beautiful, perfect smile we could ask for!!! Thank you Dr. Stoess-Allen!!!
Michele B. – Dec 14, 2018
Dr. Stoess-Allen is the most pleasant and amazing orthodontist I have ever experienced. I was referred to another orthodontist by my dentist and they did not want to give me orthodontist treatment. When i discovered Dr. Stoess-Allen she was more then happy to help me out. Thank you so much !
Natalie K. – Nov 29, 2018
After 3 years we are finally done and very happy with the results. My daughter's case was somewhat complicated, but Dr. Stoess-Allen and her staff did great job. They explained every step and were always available to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stoess-Allen.
Lana Z. – Nov 10, 2018
My teeth were not aligned for years and it one day finally caught up to me when I was unable to bite down properly. I had been thinking about Invisalign for a while, and am happy to have gotten everything taken care of here. Financials were a concern, but Dana was helpful in partnering with me on a payment plan. The support staff is great -- and a special shoutout to Wan who was always great and caring during all my visits.
Anonymous – Nov 08, 2018
I am so happy I decided to straighten my teeth with Invisalign and Dr. Janet, Dana and the entire team. I decided to do this when I brought my kids in for a consultation for braces and we have all had the most wonderful experience. Dr. Janet is very skilled and a perfectionist, like me! She and her team are warm and so well suited to work with children. My kids really enjoy coming and, as a result, are very good at following the instructions to get good results with Invisalign. Thrilled!
Anonymous – Oct 24, 2018
Dr Stoess and her team are top notch - attentive, kind, smart, precise. I have had a wonderful treatment and the team was great to work with, appointments are managed timely and effectively. And most importantly, I have great results. I am very grateful for their services and highly recommend it.
P. H. – Oct 06, 2018
Always a friendly atmosphere. They have your best interest at heart. Truely loved the team
Aran O. – Sep 25, 2018
Everyone in the office is wonderful, professional, and helpful. Very respectful of time and care is done efficiently and excellently. I can't say enough good things about my experience in the office and with the staff.
Louise R. – Sep 14, 2018
Finally a real remedy for decades of TMJ pain. Also, changed my bite after 5 teeth had to be removed. Would recommend Dr. Stoess-Allen without reservation.
Sharon K. – Aug 29, 2018
The team at Park Avenue orthodontist meet the needs of both parents and children, thoroughly explaining the process and what to expect.
Lara T. – Aug 20, 2018
My son's case was a full underbite and he never ever wanted to smile. I can not begin to say enough how the treatment he received from Dr. Stoess-Allen and her staff was life changing. Most patients are anxious for treatment to be completed, for us the results happened almost too quickly because we loved our visits and always knew we were in such great care. My 3 daughters are now patients too. Becoming part of the Park Avenue Orthodontics Family is something that we will cherish forever!
Andrea O. – Aug 14, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Stoess-Allen?

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Retainers
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Dr. Stoess-Allen accepts

Dr. Stoess-Allen accepts the following insurance:

MetLife
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Our philosophy centers around a total dedication to individualized patient attention and care, evident in the initial diagnosis and treatment plan formulation...Read more

Dr. Stoess-Allen is currently a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, the Northeast Society of Orthodontics, the American Dental Association,...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics