Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD

Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD is a dentist who practices in New York, NY. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Park Avenue Orthodontics

935 Park Ave Ste 102

New York, NY 10028

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Stoess-Allen

This content was provided by Dr. Stoess-Allen "Our philosophy centers around a total dedication to individualized patient attention and care, evident in the initial diagnosis and treatment plan formulation as well as every office visit. http://www.parkaveortho.com/"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Damon® System
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Louisville
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Stoess-Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stoess-Allen has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Stoess-Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stoess-Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stoess-Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stoess-Allen to family and friends
Dr. Stoess-Allen's Performance
I was very impressed with the ALF appliance used on my twin, 8 year-old boys. This small, non-intrusive wire fit perfectly on their upper teeth and successfully widened their narrow palates. This approach is MUCH better than using the old, clunky, palate expanders that resemble Elizabethan torture devices. Dr Stoess-Allen is one of the few pediatric orthodontists to have such extensive experience with this method. So glad we found her!
From the day I walked into her office Dr Stoess-Allen and her staff have been positive, reassuring, supportive and patient with my payment plan, and above all very, very kind. They always stressed all the reasons why we COULD achieve my goals, and never let me go down the path of worry or fear. It was a long process, but the results are incredible!
I could not be more pleased with my results of invisalign - Dr. Stoess-Allen is a top-notch care provider and I highly recommend her to anyone suffering from TMJ. Her treatment is a fix and not a band-aide. Also, her staff is also great. They are very organized and knowledgeable. I always enjoy seeing Dana and Lily's bright smiles during my follow-ups with Dr. S-A!
My two children see Dr. Stoess-Allen. I am really happy with the practice.
The ALF orthodontal piece has been a life changer. It has created so much more space in my cranium and is starting to have positive changes in my entire body. I trust Dr. Stoess-Allen implicitly with this process and would recommend her to anyone.
I really love the attention to detail and friendly and knowledgeable team at Park Ave Orthodontics. I couldn't be happier with my Invisalign and my healing process. Many thanks to the whole team!
My 2 kids have been going to the office for a year and they have had a wonderful experience with the doctor and staff. I have recommended the office to friends and will continue to do so. One has braces and the other has invisalign.
Having consulted other orthodontists, Dr. Stoess-Allen was the one doctor we had the utmost confidence in to treat our child. Her experience leaves no doubt that her recommendations and treatment are exactly what should be done. That said, the results are beautiful teeth.
Highly recommend Dr Stoess-Allen, I have sent many friends to the practice! They spend time answering any and all questions, provide an accurate and appropriate diagnosis and most importantly, my children are happy.
We adore Dr. Stoess-Allen and her staff are phenomenal! My 7 year old son has a deviated septum and was having trouble sleeping at night. Dr. Stoess-Allen put an upper and lower ALF in my son's mouth. After a few weeks, his sleep has greatly improved and as a bonus, his pronunciation of certain words has dramatically improved. Highly recommend Dr. Stoess-Alan!
wonderful care from bottom to top, including follow up. they care about all their patients and give amazing personal attention to them all!
But Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen and her team proved me wrong! I had a terrible open bite from years of bad orthodontic treatment. I was told I would have to get surgery or remove teeth to fix them. But Dr. Allen was able to fix it with 12 months of treatment! I appreciate that she and her team were insistent with perfecting my teeth to get them where they are. The entire team was so supportive and encouraging the entire journey. If you have a challenging case, I definitely recommend this team!!!
Who would ever believe that my children would look forward to seeing their orthodontist and actually skip into the office?! Well, that is how it is every time we see Dr. Stoess-Allen, Dana, Lilly and Wan. They are all so professional and welcoming and always put the children at ease. And I (mom) am now a patient and I have had the same great experience. Dr. Stoess-Allen is wonderful and friendly and is clearly an expert. We feel so fortunate to have found her and her terrific staff!
After my first failed attempt at fixing my teeth with my prior orthodontis, I can actually say that everything that they have done for me so far is exactly what I wanted from the beginning. The process has taken me much longer now, but sometimes good things take time. I am very happy I was recommended and also I would like to include that the staff loves me, and I love them. Thanks for everything! And I will make sure to recommend as many people as possible! :)
I've been a patient of Dr. Stoess-Allen for several years and I could not be more pleased with her and her staff. They are friendly and knowledgeable, and provide service with a real personal touch.
Janet is a wonderful orthodontist. She has treated my daughter and me. We have had such great results that now my mother-in-law is also getting invisalign treatment with Janet. My then 8-year old was referred by our family dentist for a pretty complicated bite correction. He told us it was absolutely essential we get the best treatment with a real professional. Janet was wonderful with her, demonstrating in depth knowledge and professionalism. I was so impressed I got invisalign too.
I fully trust Dr. Stoess-Allen - she great. The staff is also amazing.
Lovely, thorough doctor and warm staff. Very happy with the results as well.
They treat you like family and really do care about you, amazing service and really great people, when my kids have problems with there teeth i will definitely be taking them here, DR. Stoess-Allen is amazing.
I am so glad to have found Dr. Stoess-Allen. I struggled with my teeth, my bite, and my jaw for as long as I can remember. I have worked with orthodontists in the past, and when I decided to revisit orthodontic treatment as an adult I consulted with several specialists - Dr. Stoess-Allen was the only orthodontist who could explain to me, in a holistic way, what was going on with my jaw/mouth/teeth. I am so grateful to have found this office and and I feel and look great!!
All 3 of my kids see Dr Stoess-Allen and I have been very pleased with their progress so far. Dr. Stoess- Allan stays up to date on all the current orthodontic treatments and maintains a modern approach. She speaks very nicely to my children and explains the procedures so that they understand. In addition, her office staff and dental assistants are all friendly and they welcome us each visit with smiles!
Having had orthodontics as a child (and developing an overbite in the ensuing years) I couldn't be happier with the results. My smile is wider, my jaw is more comfortable and my gums are less irritated. Dr. Stoess Allen and her team are lovely -- most accommodating and pleasant. I enthusiastically recommend them to you!!
My older son first began treatment with Dr. Stoess-Allen and received remarkable results. He constantly gets compliments on his beautiful teeth. I came on board and am also extremely pleased with my smile. Now my 13 year is being treated. He has teen Invisalyn and he is very pleased with his progress.
When our 11 year old son was 7, we entered "phase one" of his orthodontic treatment. It lasted for 4 years (with lovely visits planned by office treatment coordinator, Dana, and clinical assistant, Lily) we are now starting "phase two" and final of his treatment with Invisalign Teen. Our second son came here, too, after the pediatric dentist suggested it would help him finally make room to lose his baby teeth (at 6.5 years old). Everyone is friendly, helpful and they give the kids ipads!
i love the work, the quality and the staff
Everyone is so nice and enjoyable and Dr. Stroess Allen really helped changed my teeth in the best way possible. She gave amazing advice and everyone was really willing to help me get through the process smoothly! I would recommend to others!
staff is super friendly and nice teeth coming in great, painless
Dr. Janet is such a pleasure to be around. She is amazing with children and my son felt comfortable with her immediately. That staff is so friendly and always greets us with a big smiles. The experience has been seamless and I recommend Dr. Janet to all my friends.
My son's teeth look beautiful! The whole office staff is very professional and very nice. They always see us on time which I really appreciate. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and in fact have many times before.
We've been with Dr. Stoess-Allen for 6 years and she is currently treating all 3 of my children. On multiple occasions I've had dentists and other orthodontists comment on how nice their teeth look. She is clear and concise and makes sure to explain everything carefully to the children as well.
Attentive.
Dr. Stoess-Allen gave me a smile I never knew I could have
Brooklyn, NY |
Horrible. Stay away from this practice !!! Crooks
VA |
Dr. Stoess-Allen and her staff are warm and energetic while at the same time extremely professional.
Have you seen Dr. Janet Stoess-Allen, DMD?

Visit Dr. Stoess-Allen