Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 61

Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bethesda, MD. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brodsky to book an appointment.

Dr. Brodsky

Tmj Management Services Inc

10215 Fernwood Rd Ste 601 Bethesda, MD 20817

Dr. Brodsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brodsky

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Brodsky?
  • Appointment scheduling (35)
  • Office environment (35)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (35)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I am very pleased with the Invisalign treatment I did with Dr. Brodsky 7 years ago. My teeth were misaligned, and the bottom teeth had gaps that were growing larger over the years. Invisalign treatment was super easy and painless. It resolved all the alignment and gap issues, and 7 years later I still maintain a perfect smile.
Sonya Karpishpan – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
If you wish to keep your own teeth until very old age I recommend Dr. Jane Brodsky
Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I’m 80 plus years old with a great smile thanks to Dr. Brodsky. Highly recommended!
Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
The experience was excellent. Dr. Brodsky treated me with invisalign. It was easy and painless, I got an excellent smile. Thank you Dr. Brodsky for your wonderful treatment
Orly K. – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I was most pleased by and grateful for the professionalism and caring approach of Dr. Brodsky and her staff during my recent visits.
Eugenia Winter – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Can you love a dental chair? Yes, you can, if Dr. Jane Brodsky is near you! Surprisingly, there is never any queue, everything is always accurate and on time. A doctor is a professional who uses the best technology of prosthetics. Helpers are attentive and accurate. Don't ask and don't look for the better doctor, if you are living in Washington DC or suburb!
Serge – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I have been coming here for more than 20 years and my entire family are patients of this practice. Dr. Brodsky and her stuff are the friendliest people and professionals I’ve ever had pleasure of meeting in my life time. More importantly, all the dental work that I got done here are in perfect shape without any problems from the beginning. I highly recommend this office. Dr. Brodsky is the best in her field in my opinion!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I’m happy I was able to find Dr. Brodsky after going through several other dentists for a wide range of procedures. I appreciate the cleanliness and efficiency of Executive Dental Arts. Dr. Brodsky Is hilarious and really make your visit painless. Couple of things that make this place exceptional is the fact that Dr. Brodsky answers her patients’ emails directly and promptly. I also like the fact that Dr. Brodsky explains and shows you what she’s doing so you don’t feel ripped off. Keep up
Addi Oliel in Rockville , MD – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Brodsky for the last 7 years since moving to DC. She is warm, professional and extremely caring and diligent, not to mention talented. She worked with me on invisalign and cosmetic dentistry, as well as routine care and I've been so pleased with the results. I also love her whole team, from the patient and flexible scheduler to the hygienist to the wonderful Lana, her assistant. Each of them take time to get to know you and make sure you are comfortable, and they are doing
Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I’ve known Dr. Brodsky for several years now. She is a unique, professional, kind and caring person and doctor. Beside her up to date medical knowledge, she treats and tune to every person who enter her office, with attention and endless care. We trusted her taking care of our children, and we highly recommend her as she is one of a kind.
Hanna – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I have been very pleased with the care I have received from D. Brodsky. I had a complicated case and am grateful for her patience and expertise. I have recommended her to others who are interested in Invisalign.
Paula – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
I have been a patient of Doctor Brodsky for 20 years. I always got excellent service and results. All my front crowns are still in excellent condition (for about 20 years). They look very aesthetic and I am happy with them. The Doctor’s team is great as well. I highly recommend this doctor.
I. C. in north bethesda md – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Great Invisalign results! My teeth were saved and look great after Invisalign orthodontics and cosmetic treatment. All my family are Dr. Brodsky's happy patients for many years.
Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Excellent doctor I have been Dr. Brodsky's patient for 22 years now. Highly recommended!
Igor – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
For most people going to a dental appointment is a stressful experience. For me on the other hand, visiting Dr. Brodsky and her team is the most relaxing time of the day because of the pleasant, gentle and careful treatment as well as the smile and kindness. Gadi Romem
Gadi Rinen in Rockville MD – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Excellent dentist and great staff. I had a lot of dental work done including front tooth implant crowns and I am very happy with it. Dr Brodsky takes her time until it looks perfect and the result is really good, great esthetic work.
Nathalie Halimi – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Multiple opinions told me I needed jaw surgery to fix my open bite. Dr. Brodsky was able to bring my teeth to perfection without the need for any surgery! And she did it using invisalign, which were less painful than traditional braces and way more convenient. Dr. Brodsky is a genius and I recommend her 100% !!!!!
Jayson in Potomac, MD – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Dr. Brodsky is very knowledgeable in all areas of dentistry. I am her patient for many years. Recently Dr. Brodsky did some cosmetic work using fillers to smooth my skin. The change is unbelievable! I definitely recommend Dr. Brodsky to anyone who is looking for a real professional! Bella Z.
Bella Zaslavskaya in Rockville, MD – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Thank you Dr. Brodsky for the great experience and quality work you have done on my teeth. I am usually apprehensive about needles and it was no sweat at all. In fact, I am ready for the next needle, thanks to your gentle touch. My family and I have been pleased with your professional, yet personable, service. See you soon. Carmen
Carmen Gil in Potomac, MD – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?
Dr. Brodsky is the best dentist I had and I am 56 years old. She is very pro active and give advance treatment before a problems appears. With the invisalign system, she was able to straighten my teeth with very little effort on my part. It was painless and did not involve braces, I did it pretty much at my own pace with no discomfort. I would strongly recommend Dr. Brodsky to anyone who is looking for a regular dentist and takes is dental health seriously.
Patrick J. in Bethesda, MD – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Brodsky, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brodsky?