Pediatric Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Jane Bennett, DDS
Dr. Jane Bennett, DDS is a dentist who practices in Papillion, NE. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Boys Town National Research Hospital.

PAPILLION PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY PC

• Dental Filling
  • Dental Sealant
  • Physical Examination
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Education data for Dr. Bennett is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bennett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Bennett's Performance
Omaha, NE |
Dr Bennet recommended pulling my 3 year olds front tooth because she said it was infected I took my daughter to a different dentist for a second opinion and X-rays showed that there was no infection at all and the tooth was perfectly fine I'm glad I got a second opinion before letting this woman rip my three year olds teeth out
in Omaha, NE |
Our twins are 11. They have seen Dr. Jane Bennett since they were one. Her guidance and care has been professional, authentic and exact every step of the way. While she sees a lot of patients, she has put together a team that is at the top of their game (with little turn), enabling her to spend more time where her expertise and training is needed the most. She has always made herself available and has ALWAYS provided the right guidance keeping in mind our children's best interests first.
Papillion, NE |
Please, for the sake of your children, read revies for this dentist before taking yur children here. You will find a number of concerns that I too have experienced from unnecessary and unauthorized dental work, to pushing pass a child's pain limits while his mouth is bleeding and the child is screaming in pain.
Omaha, NE |
I would recommend Dr. Bennett to everyone. She is a highly skilled dentist specializing in special needs. My daughter has seen Dr. Bennett for more than 7yrs now. The greatest thing was the fact that Dr. Bennett achieved everything necessary for future braces. My daughter had an extreme over bite and braces would correct that and she only wore braces for 14 months, 1 year and 2 months. For a kid who lives with autism this was a great thing. This was all in part to Dr. Bennett's GREAT work.
in Papillion, NE |
Beautiful and fun environment, my kids especially loved playing in the barn the second we arrive! Her staff is professional and friendly. They always ease my children's' concerns and answer our questions first, which I love, because my youngest is very scared of doctor's offices. Dr. Bennett has amazing chair side manors, she always shows me her concerns for their teeth and gives helpful tips for brushing their teeth, flossing, and even ending my oldest's thumb sucking habit.
in Papillion, NE |
Dr. Bennett and her staff are fabulous. My daughters have gone to her for over 10 years. She answers all my questions and gives excellent care to them and their teeth!
in Bellevue, NE |
My children have been w/ Dr. Bennett for 10 years and she is amazing! Great kid friendly personality and has been thought to catch things sooner than other pediatric dentists as my friends have attested to after being referred! Clean facility and kids love her!
Omaha, NE |
The front desk staff are very friendly. Dr. Bennett is polite but spends very little time with the patient, does not provide thorough explanations, and seems rushed. It is difficult to get appointments. Staff get you back to a room quickly, but a lot of time is spent waiting on Dr. Bennett, during both routine exams as well as when dental work is being done. It seems like she recommends a lot of unnecessary dental work. I would get a second opinion before proceeding with her recommendations.
in Ralston, NE |
Dr. Jane and staff are great to work with. My kids love them and I would not go anywhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Jane Bennett, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bennett?

Hospitals where Dr. Bennett has admitting privileges

Boys Town National Research Hospital
555 N 30th St
Omaha, NE 68131

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Pediatric Dentistry