Dr. Janakkumar Patel, DDS

Dr. Janakkumar Patel, DDS

Dentistry  |

Janak B. Patel, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General practicing in Salisbury, NC . Started practicing 1995. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Rowan County Dental Society FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover credit cards as well ascash and personal checks. We also offer interest-free paymentprograms and long-term repayment programs through CareCreditand Simplepay. In addition, we will assist in Flexible Spending(FSA) and Health Savings (HSA) account. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We are process all insurance claims, please contact our office formore information in regards to your dental benefits. WEBSITE dentistinsalisbury dot com

A Dental House

2440 Statesville Blvd Ste 220

Salisbury, NC 28147

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Patel

Patient Testimonials

When I stepped into your office I felt like and old, old house..."make me pretty again". There wasn't much to work with, but you did a wonderful job. They are so comfortable and feel like my own teeth. I am so grateful and realize how much work you put into caring that the finished product would be as good as possible. Thank you once more!
Dr. Patel and his staff are amazing. They made me feel very comfortable and worked with my crazy work schedule. They are so personal, and treat you like you're the only one in their office when they are working on you. At first I was very afraid of all the work I knew that I needed, but Dr. Patel made me aware of everything he was doing, and why he was doing it. I love my new smile!!! A huge thanks to my sweet Dr. J, Ashley Natalie and Crystal. You guys all are amazing. I highly recommend them! You won't have any regrets.

At our office, you will receive the care and attention that you deserve. We are a state of the art dental office and our mission is to help our patients maintain healthy smiles that will last a lifetime. With warmth and compassion, we offer full service care including preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. We will handle all of your needs from a regular dental exam to a full mouth restoration and everything in between. We welcome you and your entire family to become a part of our dental family. Our office utilizes the most modern equipment and procedures and we are proud to offer all types of innovative dentistry. Our team is highly experienced and professional but also extremely warm and friendly. We want to make your visits with us as comfortable and pain-free as possible.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Texas A&M University - BS in Microbiology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • General Practice - University of North Carolina Dental School and the University of North Carolina Hospital in Chapel Hill

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Patel's Performance
After many trips and phone calls to this office due to my extensive work that has been needed, I have had the pleasure to not only find the most skilled dentist and staff around but also patient and pleasant. I love my visits here, always leave with smile. Highly recommended!!!
Dr. Patel makes coming to the dentist pleasant. Always leave feeling better. The whole staff is excellent from the minute you walk in. Thank you all for easing my mind each and every time I come in. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an outstanding dentist.
He never disappoints.
My wife and I moved out of town but still come here for our dental needs. After trying several dentists in our new town we came back because of his skill and demeanor.
Dr. Patel and his staff are absolutely wonderful! Dental appointments are never fun, but I actually don't dread my bi-annual visits at all because I know I'm in good hands. I have always felt like everyone at Dr. Patel's office - especially Dr. Patel - go above and beyond to make this as pleasant as possible.
A very gentle and kind doctor. I am a very nervous woman and never liked dentist.....but Dr.Patel is the very best.....I recomend him to anyone....
This was the a great first visit to my new future dentist, my root canal was as easy and pain free as i couldve ask for and the staff was also friendly and professional.. couldnt be happier with my service..
in Faith, NC |
After a couple of cleanings and two crowns I am thrilled with Dr. Patel and all the folks that work there. From the people in the office who make the appointments and take my money, to the staff who put their tools in my mouth. All are superb and professional. To say that they feel like family would be an understatement. Dr. Patel inside my mouth and Ashley who works in the front office and everyone else are a great team. So thankful that my daughter recommended Dr. Patel
Salisbury nc |
If you can deal with the rude and less than professional checin his checking clerk the patel's work was excellent. However, I changed dentist rather than deal with his clerk.
I am sadden and concerned that this valued patient had an unpleasant experience with the front desk staff. We treat all our patients with respect. I personally addressed this experience with my staff so that it does not occur again. It can be difficult to understand the complexities of dealing with dental insurance limitations and guidelines which can cause confusion and frustration. My staff is courteous to all our patients and attempt to help them to the best of their abilities.
Have you seen Dr. Janakkumar Patel, DDS?

Visit Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.