Dr. Jan Miller, DDS

Dr. Jan Miller, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry  |

Dr. Jan Miller, DDS is a sleep medicine dentistry practitioner in Port Jefferson, NY and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S. in 1983 and practices sleep medicine dentistry.Read his story

Jan S. Miller, DDS

635 Belle Terre Rd Ste 103

Port Jefferson, NY 11777

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Dr. Jan S. Miller is a General Dentist serving the Port Jefferson area for more than 30 years. Dr. Miller is experienced in Sleep Apnea, Oral Appliances and TMJ Treatment. He has been practicing since 1983. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine - Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Academy of Sleep Disorder Disciplines – Diplomate, Academy of Sleep Disorders Disciplines, International Associations of Orthodontics, American Sleep and Breathing Academy, and Academy of General Dentistry - Mastership. He is awarded the America's Top Dentist Award by the Consumer Research Council of America (2005-2016)."

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family."

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Palatal Expander
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
based on 23 total reviews (22 with comments)

Dr. Miller's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

The whole process was painless and easy. Everything worked out great. I sleep through the night and my wife gets better sleep also. Dr. Miller is a true professional and made it very clear from the first visit he cares for his patients.
Dr. Miller has changed my life with his Oral Device Appliance. I don't snore anymore!! :)
he is a great tmj doctor i had a car accident and suffered bad pain in my TMJ. He helped me a lot. He made an appliance that works great for me.I feel much better now. this is an excellent improvement. The office gives excellent attention. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Miller and his staff.
Dr. Miller changed my life with his oral appliance which fits perfectly. He has always been able to fit me in for a quick appointment or a phone call to ask a question. I strongly suggest booking an appointment with Dr. Miller if you have any sleep issues.
Dr. Miller has a great understanding of my condition and took the time to explain in detail my treatment. I have experienced a high degree of pain relief since using the appliance.

Are you Dr. Miller?