Dr. Jan Miller, DDS

Dr. Jan Miller, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Jan Miller, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Port Jefferson, NY and has been practicing for 35 years. He practices dentistry and sleep medicine dentistry.Read his story

Jan S. Miller, DDS

635 Belle Terre Rd Ste 103

Port Jefferson, NY 11777

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Dr. Jan S. Miller is a General Dentist serving the Port Jefferson area for more than 30 years. Dr. Miller is experienced in Sleep Apnea, Oral Appliances and TMJ Treatment. He has been practicing since 1983. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine - Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Academy of Sleep Disorder Disciplines – Diplomate, Academy of Sleep Disorders Disciplines, International Associations of Orthodontics, American Sleep and Breathing Academy, and Academy of General Dentistry - Mastership. He is awarded the America's Top Dentist Award by the Consumer Research Council of America (2005-2016)."

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family."

2  Practice Areas

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Palatal Expander
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends

Dr. Miller's Performance

My experience with Dr. Miller has been life changing. Dr. Miller's relaxed and thorough approach to my treatment has been extremely positive. When I first made the phone call to set up the appointment and then arriving at the office, I met Angela. She was helpful, pleasant and professional. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had a great experience coming to Dr J Miller. He has always been patient, very thorough in explaining everything and a very caring person who truly wants to help you. I highly recommend Dr J Miller and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The whole process was painless and easy. Everything worked out great. I sleep through the night and my wife gets better sleep also. Dr. Miller is a true professional and made it very clear from the first visit he cares for his patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Miller has changed my life with his Oral Device Appliance. I don't snore anymore!! :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
he is a great tmj doctor i had a car accident and suffered bad pain in my TMJ. He helped me a lot. He made an appliance that works great for me.I feel much better now. this is an excellent improvement. The office gives excellent attention. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Miller and his staff.
Are you Dr. Miller?