Dr. Jan Miller, DDS

Dr. Jan Miller, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry  |

Dr. Jan S. Miller is a General Dentist serving the Port Jefferson area for more than 30 years. Dr. Miller is experienced in Sleep Apnea, Oral Appliances and TMJ Treatment. He has been practicing since 1983. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine - Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Academy of Sleep Disorder Disciplines – Diplomate, Academy of Sleep Disorders Disciplines, International Associations of Orthodontics, American Sleep and Breathing Academy, and Academy of General Dentistry - Mastership. He is awarded the America's Top Dentist Award by the Consumer Research Council of America (2005-2016).

Jan S. Miller, DDS

635 Belle Terre Rd Ste 103

Port Jefferson, NY 11777

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Miller

We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Palatal Expander
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
Dr. Miller is an incredibly friendly, supportive professional. His work with me on designing, explaining, and supporting my new mouse device for sleep apnea was far better than I had expected, and he clearly is deeply interested in the well-being of his patients. Superb experience!
snored forever, after seeing Dr Miller, no more snoring, happy wife=happy life!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Miller!! very nice guy!!
The office is calm, comfortable and new in PJ near Mather Hospital. Dr. Miller is patient, kind, and answered every question I had. His experience shows in how expertly he fit my oral appliance. It is very comfortable! I am so relieved that I no longer have to use that CPAP mask and am getting a great night's sleep. I am also glad to know that the improvement in my breathing is going to keep me healthier overall! I feel so lucky to have been recommended to Dr. Miller. He is wonderful.
Dr. Miller was excellent. He spent a long time getting the results that would make us both happy. He was very attentive throughout the whole process. To date, my sleep apnea is gone thanks to his help.
I have been seeing Dr. Jan Miller for years! It is always a pleasant visit! The staff is great! I always get my phone call reminder a day or two before my appt. Dr. Miller has great bed side manner! He does not rush you out of the room! You are an actual patient/person to him, not just a number or dollar sign! And on top of everything, he is very knowledgeable in the dental field! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The very best experience in helping me with this life-altering condition. I feel I can live again. Thank you, Dr. Miller.
in Mount Sinai |
I met Dr. Miller for the first time in March 2017. I've never met a more patient, attentive and over all great Doctor. He called me on my cell phone hours after I complained about pain in my jaw. He was genuinely concerned and moved my appointment to the next day. When I met him in person he was just as kind-hearten. I would recommend him to family and friends. He helped me so much and I appreciate him for that!
in Port Jefferson, NY |
I'm a person in fragile health and when I had a terrible gum infection that could have been a disaster, Dr. Miller came to my rescue! He is kind, patient and does outstanding work. Can't thank him enough and recommend him to everyone.
in East Setauket, NY |
Dr. Miller, my dentist for three decades, is undoubtedly the most caring, technically excellent and exceedingly ethical healthcare provider I have ever met. Friendly and reassuring, he puts me at ease, always offering thorough explanations & the very best materials available. He never rushes & listens carefully to my concerns or fears, always intent upon making my experience in the chair excellent & my health his number one concern. His professionalism & expertise is as good as it gets!
in Setauket, NY |
Dr Miller significantly helped both my TMJ and sleep apnea! I had been to at least 4 other health practitioners without success!
in Port Jefferson, NY |
I will NEVER ever go to him again! Ever!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jan Miller, DDS?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges