Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Linhart

Linhart Dentistry

230 Park Ave Rm 1164 New York, NY 10169

Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1979 and practices cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Linhart accepts

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

I have been practicing the art and science of dentistry in NYC for over 35 years.  At my practice, we strive to make every patient experience as comfortable, professional, and enjoyable as possible. Now joined by my son, Dr. Zachary Linhart, and...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.3

Dr. Linhart?
Dr. Linhart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS
10 years of treatment and knowing Dr Linhart and staff - consistently the highest standards of skill and caring. Sincere concern for the best choice of prevention and treatment is much appreciated by me and many other patients I know who will go no where else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
I have always had a great experience at Linhart. Excellent, efficient and friendly staff. Patricia is a delight! She is highly professional and skilled. Dr. Zachary Linhart is particularly skilled and efficient. Always puts you at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
When my dentist of 35 + years retired, he referred his patients to Linhart Dentistry. I went to them & found a professional, friendly, knowledgeable, skillful group of people. From reception/staff to the doctors to the technical assistants, I am treated with respect, compassion & understanding. After delaying (on my part) for a couple of years, I had a full upper denture done. People are amazed at how natural my “teeth” look. I would recommend Linhart Denstistry for all your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
The key things I look for in a practice include professionalism, client experience and work quality. I recently moved to this practice and was referred by a work colleague. Was very pleased with the quality of the craftsmanship of a recent crown replacement and thrilled with the overall experience. The staff are a pleasure to be around and the overall energy of the office is fantastic. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
Excellence at every level! This is the A Team, and i’ve Been a patient for more than 25 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
I have always been very nervous about going to the dentist and to be honest put it off for way too long. Last week I woke up in pain and could not put it off any longer. Linhart Dentistry was recommended to me and when i called to make an appointment they were able to see me the same day!! I was embarrassed about not having been to a dentist for so long, but the drs and staff made me feel completely at ease and my nerves soon subsided. I would highly recommend this office to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
My daughter recommended Dr Linhart’s office to me, telling me how wonderful and caring the staff was, in addition to doing the finest work and creating the most beautiful smiles... Well, she was spot on! The office is absolutely gorgeous, and the staff, from making an appointment to their follow up, are truly caring and accommodating... They really worked with me.... And Dr Linhart is more than a dentist, he’s an artist.!! Great experience all around! I highly recommend Linhart!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?
Overpriced but thrives on "celebrity" type clients. If you are all about appearances and having more and more procedures pushed on you--this is the place for you. It is mostly about money and fawning over celebrities--they can't seem to get enough publicity or photos of themselves with the "V.I.P." s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Linhart, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Linhart?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Linhart treats patients.