Dentistry  |
Dr. Jan Kippax, DMD
Dr. Jan Kippax, DMD is a dentist who practices in Lewiston, ME. He is 59 years old. Dr. Kippax is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center.

501 Main St Ste 1

Lewiston, ME 04240

Learn about Dr. Kippax

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Education data for Dr. Kippax is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kippax has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kippax has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kippax does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kippax and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kippax's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kippax to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Kippax's Performance
    FAIR
Sabattus, ME |
Excellent Dentist!!
in Augusta maine |
Dr Jan Kippax, was the best on pulling my wisdom teeth out. No problems at all. It went smooth. He gets a lot of bad reviews in Lewiston because the cliental are drug users and he wont write a script to help your drug needs. When you walk into his practice and your teeth are all rotted out maybe you should take it easy on the heroin. Its a No brainer what you drug users want.
in Bridgton, ME |
I don't know why he is still allowed to practice. He doesn't wait for your mouth to be numb before removing teeth. Also, he and his staff pin people down when they are clearly trying to communicate that they are in pain. He is HORRIBLE!
in Portland, ME |
Dentists make me *extremely* anxious, and they were right there to put my mind at ease (as much as it could be). They were extremely sympathetic, and Dr. Kippax was great and even had good bedside manner. Everyone told my what they were going to do, step by step. The only thing I will caution people on is the older female receptionist. I had an *awful* time trying to get things situated, and was only able to do it after speaking with someone else. Mindy was great and very helpful!
Freeport, ME |
My son needed a tooth extracted; Dr. Kippax did a quick and excellent job. We were greeted immediately when entering the office and waited less than 10 minutes to be seen. Dr. Kippax's nurses are both medically skilled and friendly; they put my son very much at ease. Dr. Kippax is highly competent and friendly. My son's extraction took less than five minutes; we were in and out of the office in less than an hour. I am very thankful my son was able to been seen by Dr. Kippax. Great care!
in Lisbon, ME |
I had an emergency situation that required immediate service. I initially emailed the office and got a response right away! I was able to schedule an appointment within 48 hours and found much relief after seeing Dr. Kippax at Androscoggin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
in Lewiston, ME |
Great surgeon, provides great care for me and family. He also serves the underserved. Some of these reviews should be taken with caution as untrue.
in Gray, ME |
He pulled The WRONG TOOTH!! The assistant took an X-Ray, Dr. Kippax came in and with a 10 second look, proclaimed, ?Oh yeah, that has gotta come out.? When I went home, after the anesthesia wore off, I found out he pulled the wrong tooth. The next day he pulled the correct tooth (without sufficient anesthesia) and then tried to sell me dental implants. He never apologized. If anyone wants to discuss tis further, I would be happy to explain why NO one should have work done by Dr. Kippax.
Have you seen Dr. Jan Kippax, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kippax?