Periodontics  |
Dr. Jamison Scotto, DMD
Dr. Jamison Scotto, DMD is a dentist who practices in Windsor, CT. He is 42 years old.

JAMES E NAYLOR DDS PC

1080 Day Hill Rd Ste 101

Windsor, CT 06095

• Anthem
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Scotto

• Periodontics

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Scotto is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Scotto has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scotto has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scotto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scotto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scotto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scotto to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Scotto's Performance
in Enfield |
I have spent many hours in a dentist's chair. Dr. Scotto was very professional and he did a great job removing a crown and tooth and putting in a bone graft. He called the night of the procedure to make sure I was ok. I think the staff and the Doctor are excellent!
in Newington, CT |
Had a gum graft procedure with Dr. Scotto and could not be more impressed with the service. He was smart and professional, and made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. His sense of humor shows through when talking with him. They squeezed me in last minute for the procedure, and Dr. Scotto did an excellent job in surgery. He even personally called me the evening of the morning surgery to follow up and see how I was doing. Could not recommend more.
in Torrington, CT |
He did 5 hrs worth of dental work- which I took out a loan for- the exact price. Then 4 of my teeth that were supposed to be fixed, came undone w/in a week. Instead of fixing them, he said let them heal, and we'd look at them later. That is when I was told that the surgery was going to cost me another 3k I explained that during our last convo that was not so. He said, yes, in our FIRST convo, it was. I tried to explain that it was not the case. They threaten me with collections still.
West Hartford CT |
Would not recommend under any circumstances. Had what was described as a simple, routine cosmetic procedure and ended up with permanent damage. Horrible experience.
He is an extremely competent, caring professional. After many poor dental experiences, I felt very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Scotto. While in his office, other patients raved about his implant services also.
Have you seen Dr. Jamison Scotto, DMD?
Are you Dr. Scotto?

• Dental Network of America
    Dental Network of America DPPO
  • Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.