Dr. Jamin Houser, DDS

Dr. Jamin Houser, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jamin Houser, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Castle Rock, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 2001 and practices dentistry.Read his story

610 5th St

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Houser

Dr. Houser's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Houser "Dentistry is much more than teeth. There is an entire person attached to that mouth, and we strive to build a relationship that will not only best serve a person's teeth, but their systemic health as well."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Houser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Houser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Houser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Houser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Houser's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Houser to family and friends

Dr. Houser's Performance

FAIR

FAIR

Dr. Houser Says:
"

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.  We always do our best to make things great for you...

"

Dr Houser is a good dentist, very personable. Our problem is with Megan, the office manager and apparently, also the insurance person. We have had 2 separate problems and have left 6 messages and have never been called back. I asked Brittany if I could leave a message for one of the doctors and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Rae- I am so sorry that your experience was anything less than terrific. I am ALWAYS happy to chat with patients about anything, and frequently make calls after hours and on weekends. Insurances can be tricky, and my staff is very adept at solving those issues. We always work as a team and do our very best to provide quality work that we always stand behind.

I've had an amazing experience here with Doctor Houser and his staff. They are very friendly and great at what they do. I never thought a trip to the dentist could be so easy and painless. I have been his patient for 15 years and will never go to anyone else. They are the best dental office I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks, mystery patient! We do value relationships and do treat every patient like a friend! It's always nice to get a pat on the back from a patient! We are continually improving ourselves and our office to stay relevant, current, and in the know!!

Office Manager consistently overcharged us and misquoted treatments. Sent incorrect invoices. Not customer/patient friendly Office Manager. Crown kept popping off.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1

Well, they say never to disagree, but I find this review kinda hard to believe. All treatment is reviewed with patients prior to doing any dental work, obtain signed consent for any work that is needed, and have every patient sign a treatment plan that includes estimated charges. Of course, a patient's insurance may not come through on their behalf, but our estimates are verified on an individual basis by contacting your insurance company and obtaining the most accurate coverage information.