Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS

Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Portage, MI and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 2007 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

3275 Cooley Ct Ste 155

• Principal Financial Group
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Sage

Dr. Sage's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sage "I wanted to become an orthodontist since I had braces when I was in middle school. I had horrible bucked teeth! My orthodontist was a wonderful person who not only gave me a beautiful smile and the confidence that comes with one, but took the time to chat with me, answer my questions, and make me feel comfortable. That is the kind of experience I want to pass along to each of my patients. I opened my own practice in March 2011 and look forward to a long and rewarding career here in Portage. I grew up north of Kalamazoo in Middleville, MI with three younger brothers. I attended Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Biology. I attended dental school and my orthodontic residency at the University of Michigan where I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery and Master of Science degrees. My master's thesis for orthodontics evaluated the adult pre-surgical obstructive sleep apnea airway using Cone Beam Computed Tomography. My husband, Dave and I live in Scotts with our two children and two cats. In my spare time I like being outdoors, hiking, swimming, and relaxing (as much as I can with two little kiddos). I enjoy reading, cheering for the Wolverines, beating my brothers in Fantasy Football, and traveling."

2  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Ferris State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Sage has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sage has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sage does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sage and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sage's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sage

Dr. Sage?
Dr. Sage's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS
I highly recommend Dr. Sage. Not only is she amazing, but her staff is just as amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS?
Dr. Sage is a fabulous Orthodontist. We have 1 child that has completed his treatment and another still in braces. She and her staff have always been very friendly and accommodating. My son's look great! We could not be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS?
Dr. Sage is outstanding, the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS?
I was very impressed with Dr. Sage and her staff. She was knowledgeable about the different orthodontic problems with my children's teeth & explained the issues & options so I could understand & make an informed decision. Her staff was friendly, knowledgeable, & professional. I also like how I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS?
My daughter received excellent care from Dr. Sage and entire staff. I wish all of our medical experiences could have been this positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Sage, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sage?