Dr. Jamie Italiane-Decubellis, DDS

Dr. Jamie Italiane-Decubellis, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Jamie Italiane-Decubellis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Coventry, RI. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read her story

325 S Main St

Coventry, RI 02816

• Altius Health Plans
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • Ameritas
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Italiane-Decubellis

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Italiane-Decubellis "We make sure your family dentistry is done gently and painlessly, with state-of-the-art technology, in a warm, friendly and caring environment. With years of clinical experience, the office of Dr. Italiane-DeCubellis is expertly trained in all aspects of dentistry for families in RI."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• University Of California, Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Italiane-Decubellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Italiane-Decubellis to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Italiane-Decubellis Says:

Our team truly appreciates and welcomes your feedback to help us exceed our patients' expectations. Please feel free to contact Ann, our office manager, if you have any specific concerns, no matter how small.

Sincerely,

The Team at Coventry Caring Family Denistry

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis' Performance
in Coventry, RI |
Almost no wait times and everyone is nice. The environment is very clean and the staff and dentists are very nice. I am a regular customer and particularly enjoy getting gelllians ice crewm, which is next door after my appointments.
in Warwick, RI |
I love this office. The staff is always friendly and the office is so clean. They treat you like you are part of their family. They will even guide you how to work within your insurance and budget. Thanks Dr I & Dr A and the entire staff.
West Greenwich, RI |
By far the best dentist!! So nice and caring.
East Greenwich, RI |
The very best!!!
in Pawtucket, RI |
Dr Ialiana-Decubellis gave me a reason to get up and face the world with a smile. I haven't smile like this in years. Dr Italiane-Decubellis and her team are excellent in providing a warm welcome, good laughs and top notch dentistry. Dr Italiane-Decubellis also referred me to an excellent Oral Surgeon. Most people don't walk out of the dentist office laughing, smiling and telling jokes. I'm so grateful to be given back my smile.
in Coventry, RI |
I highly recommend Dr. Italiane and her staff! Never in my 49 years of life have I ever enjoyed going to the dentist-not until I came to Dr. I's office. I never thought I'd say that. Dr. Italiane and her staff are warm, friendly and funny. Sometimes I find myself laughing while sitting in the chair, even as I am having my tooth drilled (that's without laughing gas) My family and I have been visiting this office for a year and a half now, and we all are very grateful that we made the switch.
in Coventry, RI |
Super nice Dentist. I moved to Coventry this year and I'll be coming back with my family.
Awful awful awful!! The secretary is rude and does not have the personality to work with patients. After they gave me a cavity they save I need root canal because I had to call for two weeks to say I was still in pain!!! The said I had to now pay for a root canal! The people are unorginzined and not educated enough to be in the practice. Needless to say I left and switched! I got my root canal somewhere else that same day after they said working with lawyers now! Awful! DONT GO!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jamie Italiane-Decubellis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Italiane-Decubellis?

Visit Dr. Italiane-Decubellis

Dr. Italiane-Decubellis accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Open Choice PPO
  • Altius Health Plans
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • Ameritas
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
    Delta Insurance
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Guardian