Dr. Jamey Watson, DDS

Draper, UT 84020

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Watson

Dr. Watson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Watson "There is no greater satisfaction than doing my job very well. I strive to create the most attractive smile and great bite on every patient. This means no cutting corners and having fun in the journey of my patients’ treatment. Education In order to become an orthodontist, I first attended Brigham Young University, where I attained my Bachelor of Science degree. I then went on to the Medical College of Virginia, where I graduated with my DDS. While in school, I was a part of the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, and received both the American College of Prosthodontist Award and the American Association of Orthodontist Senior Award. After dental school, I received my Orthodontic Certificate from Pierre Fauchard Academy in the Medical College of Georgia. Do you have questions for our orthodontist? We're here to help; just schedule your online appointment today. Continuing Education I seek out new continuing education on an annual basis in order to remain at the top of my field. I know my patients deserve the best treatments available, and my continuing education is the best way for me to ensure that they receive exactly that. As a part of my continuing education, I have received advanced training in mini implants for better results in orthodontic treatments. I have also participated in advanced training in soft tissue lasers for an improved cosmetic look to gums after orthodontic treatment. In the Practice After nearly sixteen years of practicing orthodontics, I feel it is an honor that people come to me for their orthodontic needs. I sincerely strive to treat each person like family. I love the friendships that I have made with generations of family members, and I love seeing how excited they get over the great changes they see in their smiles! Our practice is a great place to visit, and our staff has a lot to do with that. Each one of them personally cares about patients, and for that reason we strive to see the patients in a timely manner. We also have great events for our patients! Our annual water slide party at Cowabunga Bay is always a big hit with our patients. We rent the park and have a private party for our friends of Watson Orthodontics. Family and Community I grew up in Sandy, Utah and truly enjoy living in Bluffdale. My wife Nicole and I have three daughters named Ellery, Kennedy, and Tessa. We also have two cats, Angel and Mixer, and a french bull dog named Louie. In my spare time, I enjoy fishing, hiking, and riding four wheelers in the beautiful mountains of Utah. Our community is very important to me, and I love volunteering for various organizations. I am an active participant in the annual bike ride in Logan in support of Multiple Sclerosis research. I am also active in the LDS church and served a mission to NYC where I learned Spanish. Currently I serve as a Board Member of the Utah Association of Orthodontists."

This content was provided by Dr. Watson "Our staff truly cares about each and every patient that comes into our office. We are committed to providing you and your family with customer-service second to none."

• Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Ankylosis of Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Watson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Watson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watson to family and friends
based on 398 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. Watson's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Moab, Utah |
Everything about Dr. Jamie Watson's orthodontics practice is five star. All staff members are professional and courteous. I never had to wait more than a few minutes for any of my appointments over a 20 month treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Jamie Watson.

Visit Dr. Watson