Dr. James Zettler, DMD

Dr. James Zettler, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. James Zettler, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Hamilton, OH and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Zettler Orthodontics

417 Park Ave

Hamilton, OH 45013

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zettler

Dr. Zettler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zettler "Being responsible for a person's oral health, bite, and smile is a responsibility I do not take lightly. To have parents and patients place their trust in me is a humbling experience. Orthodontists have been called mini-engineers. I love problem solving and the challenges that each patient presents at every visit. I am a detail oriented person with the ultimate goal of giving every one of my patients a beautiful, healthy smile. Every time I sit down with my patients, I am assessing their progress and making adjustments to get the most ideal result. Being an orthodontist is fun. I enjoy going to work and interacting with my patients and staff. It is great following a child as they become a young adult and getting to hear about what is happening in their lives along the way. As orthodontics is for patients of all ages, I move from patient to patient throughout the day talking about Disney princesses with one and about the intricacies of the perfect golf swing with the next. Observing a patient's smile and reaction when their braces come off is very rewarding. I like to show patients their inital treatment photos so they can see just how much their smile has changed. Zettler Orthodontics is your experienced Hamilton and West Chester, OH Orthodontist. Call our office today to schedule your first appointment! Education and Continuing Education Bachelor degree, Xavier University Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Master of Science, University of Kentucky Graduate Orthodontic Program I stay abreast of the newest technology, materials, and treatment methodologies and philosophies through study clubs and meetings of the American Association of Orthodontists as well as the American Dental Association. This ensures I am able to continually improve the scope and depth of the orthodontic treatment delivered to my patients. They trust me to provide the highest level of care available and it’s my responsibility to do just that. Personal Life Growing up in Fairfield, I attended Sacred Heart and then Badin High School. Golf has always been a major part of my life. I played for both Badin and then Xavier University and was a four time MVP at both schools. I was captain of Xavier's golf team and named Academic All American in my Junior and Senior years. After college, I played two and a half years of professional golf on the mini-tour circuit before marrying my wife, Edwina, and starting dental school at the University of Kentucky in 2000. I continued at UK for my orthodontic residency and graduated in 2007. Edwina is a physician who specializes in psychiatry. We have 4 amazing children, Ava, Jimmy, Vivian, and Bennett, and a golden retriever named Dash. Some of the kids are already talking about joining the practice one day too! As a family, we enjoy boating and attending Xavier basketball games. I enjoy anything outdoors, grilling, and coaching both golf and basketball at Sacred Heart. Our family leads a crazy busy life, but we have lots of fun!"

This content was provided by Dr. Zettler "We aim to provide all of our patients personalized care to achieve the best orthodontic results possible. With our comprehensive treatment approach, we strive to achieve both dental and facial balance yielding aesthetic and functional results."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Overbite
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Xavier University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry

Dr. Zettler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zettler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zettler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zettler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zettler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zettler

Dr. Zettler?
Dr. Zettler's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Zettler?

Compare Orthodontists