Dentistry  |
Dr. James Witcher, DDS
Dr. Witcher and staff have been faithfully serving Camarillo and Ventura County patients for over 25 years. An active member of the community, the Woodcreek Dental team are members of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Ventura County Dental Society. They are leaders in their fields, regularly attending continuing education events and updating their office with the latest technology to make your visit as easy and pain free as possible!

5301 Mission Oaks Blvd Ste B

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • None
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Camp Pendleton Navy Regl Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Witcher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Witcher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Witcher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Witcher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Witcher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Witcher to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Witcher Says:

Thanks to all who have reviewed our business.  Your positive reviews are much appreciated!  If for any reason you are unhappy with the care you have received at our office, please contact our office directly and we will do our absolute best to resolve the situation in an expeditious manner that we hope will be acceptable to you.  Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Dr. Witcher's Performance
Camarillo, CA |
Dr. Witcher is without a doubt one of the most honest dentist in the area. I have had experience with inflated treatment planning, exaggerated recommendation and Dr. Witcher is very conservative and pride himself on the office being true to honest dentistry. Dr. Witcher does not over book or take any short cuts. Every patient receives uninterrupted quality doctor time. Dr. Witcher works with patients to make treatment affordable and allows payments to set up payments plans. Terrific, right?
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Witcher has been my dentist for over 8 years and has always provided me with excellent dental care. He is gentle, soft spoken and particular about the dental work he does. Dr. Witcher has done crowns and fillings and his wife Vicki has cleaned my teeth twice a year for 8 years. My children and grandchildren are also patients. The front office staff is friendly and helpful and I would recommend Dr. Witcher to anyone.
in La Verne, CA |
I had several fillings and two root canals done by Dr. Witcher, he did a fantastic job and so far everything has held up great. The process was very smooth and simple to thanks to the Dr being very professional and easy to work with.
I strongly disagree with the other review. Doctor Witcher and his staff are wonderful. He is a very caring, gentle, and compassionate dentist. I was very lucky to find him when I did, since I had an emergency tooth problem. He was able to fit me in right away and took my insurance with no problems. He has attention to detail and I was so pleased with the service I highly recommend him to anyone. I am a nurse and I know good healthcare when I experience it! Thank you Woodcreek dental!
in Anaheim, CA |
Worst dentist I've seen in my entire life! The dental hygienist was terribly roughy and caused my mouth to hurt when I left the office, and that never happens after I have a teeth cleaning. I felt that the dentist only saw me as money money money. He also was very roughy with my teeth and at one point I had to stop him and say you are done I could not get out of there fast enough.
Have you seen Dr. James Witcher, DDS?
Are you Dr. Witcher?