Reconstructive Dentistry  |
Dr. James Vito, DMD
Dr. James Vito, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wayne, PA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

523 E Lancaster Ave

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Villanova University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Misch International Implant Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Vito has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vito has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vito to family and friends
Dr. Vito's Performance
Malvern, PA |
Dr. Vito is excellent, caring, professional, and thorough. Barbara, dental hygenist , is THE best. No one cleans teeth like her!!??I have been going to Doc for many years. He always listens, explains and plans for my long-lasting issues to provide the best outcomes. Their assistant, Christine, is fficient and integral part of he office amily. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Ree Walker, Malvern
Paoli, PA |
Dr Vito was excellent in my consultation . He was patient and explained the situation in great detail. He proposed alternative solutions
in Paoli, PA |
Dr. Vito came highly recommended by a friend. I have been a patient of Dr. Vito for about 16 years. Dr. Vito, Barbara (Hygienist) and the entire staff are all very professional, thorough and do excellent work. I only wish I had discovered Dr. Vito’s practice years sooner.
in Bethesda, MD |
Simply outstanding in every respect. Unsurpassed professional expertise, wonderful staff, and the deepest care for his patients possible. I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Vito and his team!
in Malvern, PA Charlestown Township |
I needed extensive cosmetic work as well as correction for an underbite. Another highly respected dentist on the Main Line recommended Dr Vito saying: "Your bite will be perfect and all work will be exceptional". Dr Vito noted each of my goals & has worked tirelessly to accomplish them all. He has my complete trust, respect and appreciation for all he has done to give me a smile to be proud of. I don't need to look any further for any of my dental needs.
in Ardmore, PA |
Professional, courteous and pleasurable people. I highly recommend Dr. Vito to anyone looking for dental attention.
in Newtown, PA |
Dr. Vito always makes sure I'm comfortable before he starts. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm ok and explains everything that's going on. He's a wonderful dr and I'm so grateful that I finally found a dentist who took my fears seriously and works with me to overcome them.
Malvern, PA |
I have been to many dentists over the years and I can truly say that Dr. Vito and his staff make the experience as pleasant as is possible. Everyone is courteous and helpful and they are very concerned about the patient's comfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Vito.
in Glenside, PA |
always wonderful, except when he needs to drill! I'm never happy about that !!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Vito and his staff are fantastic! I have been a patient for over ten years and have had extensive work done by Dr. Vito. I never worry about emergencies, he is very responsive and will come in outside of office hours to look at a problem. He stands by his work and always ensures that the patient is happy with his work.
Wayne, PA |
Care, facilities, and staff are all excellent - very expensive, but care is commensurate with price....
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Vito and his team are skilled, professional and friendly. They care about me and all their patients. So responsive to emergencies. I never worry that I will not be seen if something unexpected comes up. I would not trust my dental care to anyone else.
in Wayne, PA |
I have a beautiful smile thanks to Dr Vito!
in Conshohocken Pa. |
I saw Dr. Vito approximately 4 times.I would not go back. He actually drilled the wrong tooth to fix a cavity and had the nerve to charge me ! My credit card company backed me so he did not get paid. Dr. Vito made very light of his mistake .I would never recommend him. Terri
in Media, PA |
Dr. Vito is uniquely qualified in his specialty and has a fabulous hygienist. My experiences with him have totally changed my anxiety related to going to the dentist; actually I feel so comfortable in his office, I make cookies for him and his delightful staff! He's the real deal--you will love him!!!
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Vito is the best. His kind demeanor and courteous staff really help to put me at ease while in the dental chair. Dr. Vito discusses all of the options with each patient and is always willing to go the extra mile to assist his clientele. Highly recommended.
in Berwyn, PA |
I am very pleased with my implant experience - goes very smoothly
Allentown, PA |
Have been seeing Dr. Vitro for over 10 years. Extremely satisfied with Dr. Vito and also Barbara his dental hygentist with whom I shared many sittings for cleaning and scraping. She is also the best hygentist making what in my opinion is a very uncomfortable and unpleasant experience into a relaxing and very comfortable, painless one. Kudo's to both.
Willow Grove, PA |
Dr. Vito is a knowledgeable expert who is also very kind and patient. He takes time to explain and discuss procedures, listens well and has a reassuring presence that calms any dental jitters. He is truly committed to providing excellent results and tends to the person, not only the teeth. I highly recommend him. His staff is also equally commendable.
in West Chester, PA |
Dr. Vito is very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain what I need. He is always willing to answer all my questions. I know that I am getting the best dental care possible from Dr. Vito. Dr. Vito and his excellent staff make going to the dentist a pleasant experience.
Malvern, PA |
Very high likelihood of recommending. Dr. Vito provides compreshensive and cutting edge services. He is highly skilled as evidenced by his work.
in Portsmouth, VA |
Best dentist, best hygienist, best office staff. I am a former dental phobe but thanks to Dr. Vito and staff I am no longer a dental phobe. Worth the trip from Virginia. I travel from Virginia to see Dr. Vito and staff - I will not go anywhere else.
in Malvern, PA |
The Best Ever.
Wilmington, DE |
I have been a patient for over ten years. I had extensive work done over the years. I moved out the area and travel back for all my dental needs. Dr. Vito and his staff are exceptional. Thank you!
in Havertown |
The best dentist anyone could ask for. Nice and cates about the patient.
in Malvern |
Dr Vito is the best! I would never consider going to anyone else for my dental needs. He is superior at diagnosing a problem and performing the procedure to correct it. The results are always exceptional.
in Warrington, PA |
The professionalism given by Dr. Vito ranks second to none in pacient care.regardless of scheduled or emergency appointments.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr.Vito and the entire staff will make you feel at ease the moment you walk through the door. I was never a big fan of dentists due to past experiences but I must admit I now look forward to going . Dr Vito uses a pain free approach to dentistry and in my opinion is the best dentist on the main line. Thanks for all you Dr.Vito and staff.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Amazing staff and Dr.
in Hamburg,N.J. |
Words cannot adequately express my gratitude for Dr.Vito and his office staff.I suffered most of my adult life with loose crowns and numerous dental appliances.The last dentist I saw told me my case was over his pay grade and referred me to Dr.Vito. ADVANCED RESTORATIVE IMPLANTOLOGY INDEED!! He restored my ability to enjoy the simple task of eating,he restored the confidence that comes with a great smile. Most importantly he restored my DIGNITY and that's something you can't put a price on!
in Macon, GA |
My visit to the best dental practice in this country is always pleasurable. My husband and I make sure to schedule our appointments before we leave Georgia at least a couple of times a year. The trip is totally worth it.
in Bryn Mawr, PA |
Very skilled specialist dentist. He planned a way to reconstruct my teeth: they were badly decayed, crooked, and many had been extracted over the years. It was a multi-year plan, and he took one step at a time. The result is amazing--a restored mouthful of crowned teeth that let me eat and smile like a normal person.
Have you seen Dr. James Vito, DMD?
Are you Dr. Vito?