Endodontics  |
Dr. James Vargo, DDS
Dr. James Vargo, DDS is a dentist who practices in Beckley, WV. He is 59 years old.

92 Brookshire Ln

Beckley, WV 25801

Learn about Dr. Vargo

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Vargo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vargo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vargo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vargo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vargo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vargo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vargo to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Vargo's Performance
in NC |
I drove 3 and a half hours from NC for my appointment and I would totally do it again!!! Dr.Vargo was very gentle,professional and 8friendly. Him and his staff made me feel really comfortable!!! Everyone was experienced and knew how to do they're jobs well!!! I would definately do the drive again!!! Natasha from NC :)
The office, staff and Doctor were all great! I had a great experience. My mind was put at ease with the polite staff. I would recommend everyone to his office. He is awesome at what he does!!
in Beckley, WV |
Dr. Vargo has done 2 root canals on me during my lunch and I went right back to work after! Very gentle with numbing and very professional!! It was a good experience for a root canal!!
in Princeton, WV |
Dr. Vargo was very friendly, caring and good at his job. That being said his office staff has prevented my from giving a full 5 stars. I had to pay up front almost 900 dollars, then would get reimbursed through my insurance. The staff did not originally bill my insurance correctly. Which caused over a month delay. Then once they received an EOB from my insurance they sent me a check made out to my mother, who was listed as a emergency contact but never a patient or guardianship there.
Have you seen Dr. James Vargo, DDS?
Are you Dr. Vargo?