Dr. James G. Trantham IV, DMD

Dr. James G. Trantham IV, DMD

71 reviews

Dentistry | Male | 37 years old

I am originally from Daytona Beach and currently reside in Jacksonville with my wife and two daughters. I graduated from the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 2006. I find it exceptionally rewarding to improve a person's life by reducing dental anxiety, eliminating pain, brightening smiles, and improving the quality of life for others by advancing their oral well-being. The joy I receive from working with patients to achieve their oral health and cosmetic dental goals means everything to me. Working with so many unique and interesting patients and getting to know them as fully rounded people allows me to learn new things, every day. I am honored to develop friendships with my patients and am proud to provide them with the dental and oral health care that they need. There have been so many amazing advances in dentistry over the years that have allowed us to not only restore dentition that had been lost but also to do it fast and more predictable than ever before. That's where my commitment to staying educated and on the cutting edge benefits our patients. In addition to my involvement in local dental organizations and study clubs, I am also active with the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. The fundamental philosophy at LVI is that the patient deserves the opportunity to be fully informed. They emphasize taking a scientific approach to evaluating the supporting soft tissues and muscles. This physiologic-based philosophy has led LVI to be a leader in the field, and mirrors my own approach to dentistry. I look forward to assisting my patients in experiencing the best in oral health for many years to come!Read more

James G Trantham IV DMD

Thursday's Hours: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
View Office hours

Learn about this dentist

At the office of James G. Trantham, DMD, we feel that you deserve the best care possible. Every patient is fully informed of their dental and oral health status. We believe in optimum care and will explain your treatment needs in terms you can understand. We will explain the treatment in detail if that is what you desire, the number of appointments it will take to achieve the proper results and what you can expect going forward. If money is a concern, we can assist you with options such as Care Credit. You deserve to feel good and look good!Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Trantham IV's Experience

Visiting Dr. Trantham IV

Dr. Trantham IV accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Trantham IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trantham IV to family and friends
4.5
based on 72 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Trantham IV's Performance
in Cranford, NJ |
He is a very knowledgeable and thorough dentist who seems to care.
Have you seen Dr. James G. Trantham IV, DMD?

Compare Dr. Trantham IV

Compare this Dentist
More Dentists at James G Trantham IV DMD

Dr. Trantham IV says...

Dr. Trantham IV's Care Philosophy

At the office of James G. Trantham, DMD, we feel that you deserve the best care possible.  Every patient is fully informed of their dental and oral health status. We believe in optimum care and will explain your treatment needs in terms you can understand. We will explain the treatment in detail if that is what you desire, the number of appointments it will take to achieve the proper results and what you can expect going forward. If money is a concern, we can assist you with options such as Care Credit. You deserve to feel good and look good!

Dr. Trantham IV says...

There have been so many amazing advances in dentistry over the years that have allowed us to not only restore dentition that had been lost but also to do it fast and more predictable than ever before. That's where my commitment to staying educated and on the cutting edge benefits our patients. I am active with the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. The fundamental philosophy at LVI is that the patient deserves the opportunity to be fully informed. They emphasize taking a scientific approach to evaluating the supporting soft tissues and muscles. This physiologic-based philosophy has led LVI to be a leader in the field, and mirrors my own approach to dentistry.

Dr. Trantham IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Traumatic Dental Injuries

University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
    University of Florida

Dr. Trantham IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trantham IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Ceramic Dental Crowns
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation