Dr. James Thurber, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Thurber

Dr. James Thurber

2712 82nd St Lubbock, TX 79423

Dr. James Thurber, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lubbock, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Creighton Dental School in 2008 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Thurber accepts

Dr. Thurber accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Assurant Health
Principal Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Thurber treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thurber

Dr. Thurber?
Dr. Thurber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Thurber, DDS
We have been using Dr Thurber since h bought Dr Wards practice at this location.I recently had an extensive amount of dental work done and this office has been excellent at taking care of me,checking in on me after work done and just attentive to all my needs. Today when dr Thurber finished working on my mouth he listened to me talk about my grandchildren,which is what grandmas love most! Thank you for being so attentive to my needs and I will recommend this office at all times!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Thurber, DDS?
Dr. Thurber and his staff do excellent work on our family (elementary school age to 60's). They are always good to work with us on appointment times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Thurber, DDS?
The best front to back ! My mouth was a total mess ! He got me all fixed and healthy now ! Very kind and thoughtful of pain during all procedure's ! Great staff so awesome they greet you by name and remember things going on in your life so precious all of them ! Dr Thurber is my new best friend ! So if ya need a Dentist he's definitely your guy !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Thurber, DDS?
He was great the hygenist great but had some misunderstandings with the front desk ....dental hygiene is expensive and I dont like to be made to feel rude or stupid for poor communication no matter who is at fault...even if it is the fault of BOTH parties...I believe the person forking out hundreds of dollars ought to be treated with understanding courtesy....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Thurber, DDS?
Dr Thurber and his staff are Awesome people?? This is an amazing dentistry. The staff is very friendly and genuine. I felt very comfortable and welcomed when I walked in the door on my first visit, and my experience has been the same with each visit afterwards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Thurber, DDS?
Dr. Thurber filled my sons first ever cavity. I was amazed at how easily Dr Thurber was able to help him feel at ease (the laughing gas helped). I was also impressed with how quickly the work was done and how good it looks (it was on a front tooth). Overall I am very pleased with Dr Thurber and his office. Let's be honest no one loves going to the dentist but I am glad that my family found Dr Thurber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Thurber, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Thurber?

I understand that oral health effects a patients overall health and well-being.   As such, my goal is to help each patient achieve their optimal level of oral health. This begins with preventive dentistry.  I strive to insure...

2008