Dr. James Swick II, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Swick II
9353 Two Notch Rd Columbia, SC 29223

Dr. James Swick II, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Columbia, SC. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Swick II's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Swick II

3.9

Dr. Swick II?
Dr. Swick II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Swick II, DDS
I was a patient of Dr Swick's in 2016 and all started out really well. He and his staff were super nice. I had to get a crown and had to wait 3 weeks while wearing a temporary crown. I then had to go in 3 to 4 times after he put the permanent crown on to get him to align me correctly. I no longer trusted his skills and was referred to an orthodontist. She aligned me me correctly right then and there. What has disappointed me the most is that the crown is 2-3 shades darker than my teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Swick II, DDS?
7 years ago a terrified patient with a poor dental history and broken tooth was saved by Dr. Swick. Today....all problems are fixed and I look forward to perfect checkup. I Recommend Dr. Swick and his entire staff for you and your family 's dental care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Swick II, DDS?
He damaged good teeth, not even filling is not require. we went for cleaning than filling 5 teeth's, in one he made deep cavity that one we are going root canal, for fixing the tooth he called 5 times to drag the issue
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Swick II, DDS?
I had a severe toothache. I have my regular doctor, but it closes on Fridays. I had to find a Doctor immediately for my pain! I found the SMILE CARE and Dr. Swick treated me. NO MORE PAIN! My wife and I were happy and thank GOD to find the SMILE CARE. My family had our regular doctor for many years, but I decided to change doctor after I talked with my family. WHY?? Because all staffs were customer oriented to include Dr. Swick and everyone was smiling. They were my angels! God Bless U!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Swick II, DDS?
Dr. Swick is wonderful! I had issues with a previous crown that had bothered me for 3 years. I had gone to 4 other dentists, but they did not fix the pain. I finally found Dr. Swick and he truly listened to me and was able to fix the crown and all the chronic pain I had been living with was alleviated! He listens and he truly cares about his patients. He has since become my favorite dentist of all time and is very professional and thorough. His staff is also amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Swick II, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Swick II?

Dr. Swick II accepts