Dr. James A. Striebel, DDS

Dr. James A. Striebel, DDS

Dentistry | Male

With a combination of modern technologies and comforting amenities, James A. Stiebel Dentistry invites you and your family to visit our Huber Heights, Ohio dental office to experience a truly impressive level of excellence. We take your general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care up a notch, having designed our office around the idea that your health and happiness comes first in everything we do. We want to improve lives through dentistry, and creating a welcoming and technologically advanced environment helps us achieve this goal.Read more

James A. Striebel DDS

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Striebel's Experience

Visiting Dr. Striebel

Dr. Striebel accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Striebel's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Striebel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Striebel
Dr. Striebel's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (75)
Cincinnati OH |
Dr.Striebel and his staff are very professional and friendly. I had an excellent experience after having my very first root canal and crown done by Dr. Striebel. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a great Dentist/Endodontist!
in Huber Heights, Ohio |
I formerly had Dr. Striebel as a dentist. While filling a cavity he drilled too deep which caused the tooth to crack. I woke up one morning soon afterwards and half the tooth was missing. Therefore,I refused to return to him for treatment and had another dentist put a crown over the broken tooth. Dr. Striebel also inflicted pain with his callous drilling & didn't seem to be sorry about it. I will not return to his practice for treatment & will not recommend him to family, friends, & co-workers.
in Dayton, OH |
I am a young adult that has seen Dr. Striebel since I was 5 years of age. He has done everything for me including routine dental checks, filling cavities, recommending the best orthodontist in the area, and extracting my wisdom teeth. He is soft spoken and takes his job seriously. He is always ready to answer questions that you might have and his office staff have always been so great to me!
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Striebel goes above and beyond, able to remove my son's wisdom teeth in the office just as well or easier than when we took our older daughter to an oral surgeon and saved lots of money.
in Dayton, OH |
Had the most through cleaning I have ever had!!! The hygienist Stacey was awesome. Gave me a lot of information to help keep my mouth healthy. I will recommend this office for my entire family.
in Huber Heights, Ohio |
I've been going to Dr.Striebel since approx 2000 and have been going ever since, even during the brief time he was not in my network. He is that good at what he does, I was willing to pay more. My kids go to him and other family members. There are many people that hate going to the dentist, and I used to be one of them, however, in my honest opinion, he's the best. I love going for my check ups, I know he's got it all under control.
in Huber heights, OH |
My experience was great! The staff was very nice!
in Dayton, OH |
I've been with Dr. Striebel for almost 20 years. I chose him as my dentist while an active duty Air Force member, and when I retired in the Dayton area and stayed with him. Throughout the years I have always received excellent care from Dr. Striebel and his hand selected staff. Recently I was diagnosed with vocal chord cancer and received 3 chemotherapies and 35 radiation doses to remove the cancerous growth. Dr. Striebel's advice on teeth care during the treatment was instrumental in healing
in Dayton, OH |
I am very satisfied with the whole office.
in huber hts oh |
Very good
Have you seen Dr. James A. Striebel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Striebel?

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Striebel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Striebel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Striebel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Striebel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Striebel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Striebel

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Striebel's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Striebel

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Striebel's Care Philosophy