Dr. James Striebel, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Striebel

James A. Striebel DDS

7391 Brandt Pike Ste D Dayton, OH 45424

Dr. James Striebel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dayton, OH. He graduated from Case Western Reserve Dental School and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Striebel accepts

Dr. Striebel accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Striebel treats your condition or procedure

With a combination of modern technologies and comforting amenities, James A. Stiebel Dentistry invites you and your family to visit our Huber Heights, Ohio dental office to experience a truly impressive level of excellence. We take your general, rest...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.5

Dr. Striebel?
Dr. Striebel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Striebel, DDS
I will never recommend this dentist to anyone. I should have read the reviews on him before I let him work on my teeth. It appears what happened to me is not uncommon for this man. He is not a nice person. He did not explain what was happening. There was no confirmation of what was being done. He did not like it when I asked a question. Instead he started YELLING at me saying "I am not hurting you". Funny thing I never said he was, I just wanted to confirm which tooth was being filled since he did not offer up that information. I am a health care professional and MR. Striebel is not. He did not speak for the rest of the procedure. Never explained what he was doing. His assistant was not much better. My unfortunate encounter was just 2 days ago and I have already found a new dentist to continue my care with. I hope others read this before choosing a dental healthcare professional. It will save you some grief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
Dr. Striebel hurt me twice in the chair. He was too aggressive with the drill. He dug deep into a tooth which caused it to break soon after. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody. The fact that he has been in practice for over 25 years and is still accepting new patients makes you wonder how long some of his patients stay with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
Horrible experience! Terrible bedside manner. Will never return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I am always well taken care of at Dr. Striebel's office. His staff is awesome and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
Made some poor decisions on my teeth as a child. Now I am paying for them as an adult.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I have had the pleasure of receiving the best care imaginable from Dr Striebel for over 15 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my dental health and I recommend Dr Striebel highly to anyone who is looking for an extremely skilled doctor. Dr Striebel has been very flexible with scheduling to accomodate me when needing immediate care. I had a filling split and Dr Striebel took care of me on a minutes notice. I won't be looking for another dentist and time soon, that's for certain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I recently moved to the area. Dr Striebel was uninterested in any questions I had considering my treatment. He was very rough while doing the exam. I will not be returning to this office. I would not recommend this office to anyone I know.
Such a wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
James is a very good doctor and try his best to get you out of pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
We have been going there for years. Dr.Striebel has always took his time to take care of my family. Also the hygienist do a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
Dr.Striebel and his staff are very professional and friendly. I had an excellent experience after having my very first root canal and crown done by Dr. Striebel. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a great Dentist/Endodontist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I am a young adult that has seen Dr. Striebel since I was 5 years of age. He has done everything for me including routine dental checks, filling cavities, recommending the best orthodontist in the area, and extracting my wisdom teeth. He is soft spoken and takes his job seriously. He is always ready to answer questions that you might have and his office staff have always been so great to me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
Dr. Striebel goes above and beyond, able to remove my son's wisdom teeth in the office just as well or easier than when we took our older daughter to an oral surgeon and saved lots of money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
Had the most through cleaning I have ever had!!! The hygienist Stacey was awesome. Gave me a lot of information to help keep my mouth healthy. I will recommend this office for my entire family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I've been going to Dr.Striebel since approx 2000 and have been going ever since, even during the brief time he was not in my network. He is that good at what he does, I was willing to pay more. My kids go to him and other family members. There are many people that hate going to the dentist, and I used to be one of them, however, in my honest opinion, he's the best. I love going for my check ups, I know he's got it all under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
My experience was great! The staff was very nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I've been with Dr. Striebel for almost 20 years. I chose him as my dentist while an active duty Air Force member, and when I retired in the Dayton area and stayed with him. Throughout the years I have always received excellent care from Dr. Striebel and his hand selected staff. Recently I was diagnosed with vocal chord cancer and received 3 chemotherapies and 35 radiation doses to remove the cancerous growth. Dr. Striebel's advice on teeth care during the treatment was instrumental in healing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?
I am very satisfied with the whole office.
Very good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Striebel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Striebel?