Dr. James Robson, DDS

Dr. James Robson, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. James Robson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in East Lyme, CT and has been practicing for 27 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Robson Dentistry

279 Boston Post Rd

East Lyme, CT 06333

Learn about Dr. Robson

Dr. Robson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robson "My commitment is to provide patients with radiant smiles and healthy gums and teeth. I love being a dentist and can’t believe that not everyone wants to be one! The interaction I have with my patients and the jubilant reactions I see when their treatment is complete is an amazing reward. I take great pride in my work and my patients appreciate my dedication. The greatest compliment I receive is their referrals of family and friends to my practice. My Education I earned my undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado and my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Northwestern University Dental School. Because I believe that education is the foundation for any doctor, and a degree is just the beginning, I am very involved in continuing education. I participate in a local study club and take additional dental courses throughout the year. To bring my patients the most advanced dental care possible means education is a process that never ends. Outside the Office I grew up in the Midwest, but have lived in Salem, CT, since 1997. I am married to Linda, who is also a dentist with her own practice. We have three children: one in college, one in high school, and one in middle school. When I’m not working and it is wintertime, you can bet I’m skiing! As much as I love the challenge, it is the family time on the slopes that gives me the most pleasure. During the rest of the year I train for triathlons. Living in Salem also gives me the chance to raise chickens. I don’t know where the farmer in me comes from, but I also enjoy planting a vegetable garden and raising a couple of pigs from time to time. Giving Back I believe in giving back to the community so I spend extra time contributing to the growth and development of children in the area. I have been a youth-level football coach for six years and was the vice president of the East Lyme Football League. I also sponsor baseball teams in Salem and East Lyme. In addition, I support Give Kids a Smile by donating dental care to needy families. I am a donor to Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, the East Lyme fire and police departments, and other charitable organizations."

This content was provided by Dr. Robson "" At our office quality and integrity are the fundamental principles for the exemplary dental care we provide. The superior results we achieve not only meet but exceed our patients desires for optimal treatment inspiring them to become life long partners for unrivaled dental health. Our team of compassionate and gifted professionals strive to surprise and delight in all that we do. The proud smiles on our patents faces are our ultimate reward. "http://www.robsondental.com/ "

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Robson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robson's Reviews